Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

The affidavit says that "using law enforcement databases, investigators determined that Alissa had purchased a Ruger AR556 pistol on March 16, 2021."

from CNN. Does CO have a gun registry like MA? I thought they only checked suitability at the fed level...

But knowing this, I’ll bet the Dems get a win on AR pistols with “arm braces”. That’s low hanging fruit like bump stocks.
I hope he didn't shoulder it. He'll really be in trouble!

This morning they're saying he pled guilty to assault, but that the circumstances involved him beating up some kid who called him a racist name?

I'm not a Colorado lawyer [rofl] but I guess that might or might not have had an impact on whether or not he was a PP. He certainly passed the NICS check for the gun, that's fo sho'.

So while the Bolsheviks talk about this "white male" shooter, the truth is the opposite. This paragon among Jorge Boosh's Syrian chillun' is an anti-white racist who targeted white people for execution.

The story about the kid who he beat up calling him a racist name is a lie too, apparently.

"Despite the gunman’s family telling the Daily Beast that the reason for his rampage was as a result of him being the victim of “bullying” in high school, Al-Issa’s classmates say the opposite is true.

A Fox 31 report reveals that Al-Issa once punched a classmate and continued to hit him as he lay on the ground.

Al-Issa tried to justify the attack by claiming the victim “had made fun of him and called him racial names weeks earlier,” although no other classmates could corroborate this.

The shooter’s wrestling team classmate Dayton Marvel also told the Denver Post that in Al Issa’s senior year, “during the wrestle-offs to see who makes varsity, he actually lost his match and quit the team and yelled out in the wrestling room that he was like going to kill everybody.”

“Nobody believed him. We were just all kind of freaked out by it, but nobody did anything about it,” said Marvel.
“He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” he added.

Given this history and the fact that Al-Issa was an avid reader of mainstream media, questions now must be asked about his real motivation given that all the gunman’s victims were white and whether he was radicalized by anti-white racism that has been institutionalized by the press."

Last edited:
Unsure but the locals can request the NICS history of the suspect and then visit the dealer the NICS came from and get the 4473. Given dem control of ATF/FBI/Fed Gov/Boulder Gov it's not hard to imagine they get info fast when it suits their needs.

Unlikely, like pappy says, this was probably just a standardized , but rush ATF trace request. If the gun was recently sold it wouldn't take them long, either. They could probably have the buyer info in an hour or two on a weekday if the gun shop was open.

it is a part of the push to add the mental evaluation and psychiatric approval to a gun licensing.
i can just envision this conversation with a psychiatrist - 'and now please explain in your own words, why do you feel you may need to own a gun? do you have those thoughts often? ' :)
That's an easy one....My dog told me to buy one.

You really know nothing about history if that's what you really believe. Also.....US based domestic terrorists....wait for it....almost all white Christians.

2/3 of the terror in 2020....something tells me they're not bothering to include the summer of BLM terror we had to put up with.

That's an easy one....My dog told me to buy one.
i suspect after such an answer they will take away your driving license as well. :)
as, why not? who says people that want to be armed should be allowed to drive around? it is also kinda dangerous, they may run over somebody.

all fun and dark jokes, i know, but people here are building a classic totalitarian state as we watch it all happening. so, will see.

Cool, maybe Hollywood and all the "woke" actors won't make or be in anymore movies with firearms in them.
If they feel so strongly about our citizens owning guns!

Maybe time for some more of their own cancel culture, to apply to them!!
We should start an online petition for this and pass it around everywhere

Cool, maybe Hollywood and all the "woke" actors won't make or be in anymore movies with firearms in them.
If they feel so strongly about our citizens owning guns!

Maybe time for some more of their own cancel culture, to apply to them!!

Great idea! They should just focus on those cash generating psychological dramas! No more violence of any kind!
And, do not use animals or fur coats either! [devil]

Come on, man!
The war on drugs solved all our illegal drug problems.
America has been drug free ever since Nancy Reagan said "Just say no to drugs".
We can all thank the countless state and federal drug laws for ridding the United States of illegal drugs.[rofl2]
Just one more firearm law and all murder by those bad guns in civilian hands will be obliterated!

If guns are the problem and so bad then why is it the President, the Elites and all our politicians are surrounded by them 24/7?

It ain't the guns they hate. It's the fact the serfs have them is why they want to take them away!
But only from the hands of the serfs...

Come on, man!
The war on drugs solved all our illegal drug problems.
America has been drug free ever since Nancy Reagan said "Just say no to drugs".
We can all thank the countless state and federal drug laws for ridding the United States of illegal drugs.[rofl2]
Just one more firearm law and all murder by those bad guns in civilian hands will be obliterated!

If guns are the problem and so bad then why is it the President, the Elites and all our politicians are surrounded by them 24/7?

It ain't the guns they hate. It's the fact the serfs have them is why they want to take them away!
But only from the hands of the serfs...

They surrounded themselves with a fence for a reason..THEY'RE SCARED...Yet want to disarm you as they let every shit bag from other Countries roam free..Aint happening ..

J
He wouldn't be going to federal prison unless they tack federal charges like a hate crime, right ?
I think the Government can step in and make it a federal case. But that won’t mean he goes to ADX, that kid Dylon Roof who shot up that Black Church got Federally charged and he is at Terre Haute Federal Prison.

J

I think the Government can step in and make it a federal case. But that won’t mean he goes to ADX, that kid Dylon Roof who shot up that Black Church got Federally charged and he is at Terre Haute Federal Prison.

Exactly, it was deemed a hate crime.

This latest snackbar was murder, and it seems in the eyes of the .gov, a member of the ROP can't commit a hate crime so no federal charges.

Remember the snackbar at Ft Hood ? Workplace violence.

Back
Top Bottom