Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

"I just want to hear Durbin explain away the annual massacres in the little city of Chicago where the gun laws are beyond oppressive."

Probably something about how they're doing it right in Chicago. But the rest of the gun nut cities/states, where anyone can buy guns and ammo out of vending machines, make it too easy for bad guys to acquire them there, and bring them back to innocent little Chicago to commit their atrocities.

I got to spend 7 years in the western suburbs of the cesspool. Compared to most of America, Illinois gun laws are annoying and ridiculous. Compared to Massachusetts, Illinois has great gun laws. Cook County and a few suburban towns have enacted their own AWB ordinances. Most/many folks have found workarounds.

Let's not forget that it was Obamba who imported so called Arab Spring to Syria. That was a really good Mission Accomplished!

That Arab Spring became Arab Winter and then Obamba was not interested anymore and Erdogan and Vlad moved in. Erdogan was rewarded with a new territory and Vlad now has a solid presence in the Middle East.

And we have plenty of unstable refugees to deal with!!!!!

Before we talk about a gun control, we need to address performance of our elected leaders and their actual capabilities to lead.

My kid outshot grown ups at pin shoots when he was 12. They laughed at the little kid with the big .44 magnum revolver until they started losing to him.

Mine smoked adults in steel challenge.

Adolescent hand eye coordination can be amazing.

Let's not forget that it was Obamba who imported so called Arab Spring to Syria. That was a really good Mission Accomplished!

That Arab Spring became Arab Winter and then Obamba was not interested anymore and Erdogan and Vlad moved in. Erdogan was rewarded with a new territory and Vlad now has a solid presence in the Middle East.

And we have plenty of unstable refugees to deal with!!!!!

Before we talk about a gun control, we need to address performance of our elected leaders and their actual capabilities to lead.
You mean like accountability and responsability?
They need 5-10 more trillion for that

22 days into the Xiden Misadministration and we have the first possible act of Muslim Terrorism since before President Trump took office. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa for those interested and not busy looking for "false flag" operations.

Yep.

That was the first thought that entered my head when I first heard about this.

Well well well - isn't that very convenient timing.

I read an article the other day - that I can't find now - which went over some of the details of the 2015 Garland Texas Muslim terrorist attack (on the draw Muhammed event) - where the cop shot the two guys who showed up to do the attack.

It went into detail about how there was also an FBI agent present at the time of the shooting - and the guy turned tail and hightailed it out of the area when the attack went wrong for the attackers. He was apparantly later picked up by area police and let go. Initially it was suspected he was an accomplice because of the way he acted.

Point here is - WTF is the FBI doing keeping that close of a watch on two guys who are obviously going in to commit a mass shooting - and then LEAVING the area when it doesn't work out.

WTF is that all about.

I need to find the article...................
Wtf - it is easy. There are no coincidences.
Each paranoid jihadi simphatizing 21yr old kid is known and has a handler.
Tv was getting too much on Biden and kids in cages. And it is all it is. It does not take too much effort to trigger a schizoid

Ahmad Al Issa is not a criminal. We are criminals! People like him are treated with extra care. In this country we have looters, who are protesters, killers, who are freedom fighters and prophets, we also have drug users, who need our policemen and firefighters in order to survive their next trip...... And ordinary law abiding citizens are funding all of this, including incapable politicians, who were elected for them, so they can keep punishing citizens by taking their basic rights away from them!

This is not a country anymore but a mental institution!

Ahmad Al Issa is not a criminal. We are criminals! People like him are treated with extra care. In this country we have looters, who are protesters, killers, who are freedom fighters and prophets, we also have drug users, who need our policemen and firefighters in order to survive their next trip...... And ordinary law abiding citizens are funding all of this, including incapable politicians, who were elected for them, so they can keep punishing citizens by taking their basic rights away from them!

This is not a country anymore but a mental institution!
Truth is - most mass murder events are difficult to arrange and execute. KGB was a master of that, using planted moles, sick people, indoctrinated people.
I just do not think FBI/CIA is any more less stupid or less skilled than KGB is and all those structures operate the same.
Somebody gave an order, a psycho was let loose. They even do not hide the fact he was under their surveillance. Go figure.
Shitty times indeed.

So I've read about this event, and just watched a segment on the national news - not a single mention that this might possibly be a hate crime against Americans by a muslim. They say his name, but that's it.

well, when Major Abdel Hassan shot up that theatre on the military base, it was workplace violence according to our first muslim president

So I've read about this event, and just watched a segment on the national news - not a single mention that this might possibly be a hate crime against Americans by a muslim. They say his name, but that's it.
Remember when the Miami night club shooting happened and the media buried that it was because we were bombing innocent people? Yeah probably not because all you heard was "some one killed a bunch of gay people!"

I have come to the conclusion that gun ownership endows people with psychic abilities .
As soon as the anti gun bills hit the floor was there anyone who didn't see this coming ?
The Dems have become beyond predictable to the point that any thought I might have had that thinking it was all tin foil are long gone.
Joe Shmo gun owner from anywhere in the country can call it like clockwork.

"Alissa, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Syria"

"There were criminal reports for a third-degree assault in 2017 and for criminal mischief in 2018, the department said."

"According to the court affidavit, Alissa had purchased a Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic pistol - a weapon that resembles a semi-automatic rifle and has a 30-round capacity - on March 16, six days before the shooting."

"The sight alarmed his family. The gun didn't look like a rifle featured in old Western movies, Alissa's sister-in-law told police, according to an arrest affidavit. Rather, it looked like a "machine gun."

"Alissa said a bullet had become stuck. The family took it away from him, upset he was playing with a gun in the house."

"His sister-in-law, whose name was redacted from the court document, told investigators that she believed the gun his family had taken from Alissa was back in his room as of Monday night."

How was he not prohibited?

edit:
I am going to add that I thought I read earlier in the thread he was convicted to a three yer stint for something. That is why I feel perplexed that he was able to buy a firearm. I thought all firearm sales required a federal background check. Either I am wrong or he wasn't ever convicted or there is a serious problem with the system, or all three.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom