Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

So which cop shot out the left front tire of their armored vehicle?

40830170-9390725-image-a-9_1616501931421.jpg

in the civil service world, run flat means you don't have to change it

"I just want to hear Durbin explain away the annual massacres in the little city of Chicago where the gun laws are beyond oppressive."

Probably something about how they're doing it right in Chicago. But the rest of the gun nut cities/states, where anyone can buy guns and ammo out of vending machines, make it too easy for bad guys to acquire them there, and bring them back to innocent little Chicago to commit their atrocities.

Let me preface by stating, I don't watch news, so please bear with me.
Regardless of the scumbag's race, religion, or political leanings; won't the media still use this as fuel for their "take away all the guns" narrative?
Makes sense to me. Bar any Democrat from having a firearm or pointy thing.

what is really mind boggling is not that. that is old and all the same - mental issues.

what really is the new normal - a facebook/twitter has probably a whole dedicated division of a trained personnel now that corrects reality - in a 'socially responsible' way. only one way stands, all the rest is getting erased immediately as if it never existed. one cannot argue they got the process running quite efficiently by now. amazingly efficient.
Sounds like the Ministry of Truth from 1984. Scary stuff indeed, Facebook/TWTR have wayyyyy too much power and influence. I’m reading 1984 for the first time now and am blown away; it is pretty much the Democrat’s handbook.

Boy the VP Ho is going to need a Go-Fund-Me page and her get out on Bond Fund to issue this Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, a race card to get out of jail ! I just hope he was made a US Citizen during oBama/O'Xidens first term in 2008 when this dickweed was about 9 or so.

Oh please.

That chest thumping bravado sounds nice, but the reality was, when Trump was president and all the lunatic lefties kept going around saying "Not My President" we all said "Yes, he is."

It works in reverse, too. At least for today, Biden is the President of all American citizens. I don't like it, but it's the truth and saying otherwise isn't helpful.
YA!! And King George is still my sovereign!

This. The same way the dude in GA is being painted as anti-Asian when he was actually anti-hooker
It’s hilarious because now the libtards are holding signs outside the neighborhood whack shack. Joe Sixpack can’t even go in and get a handy now because of the crowds.

Back
Top Bottom