Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

So someone can come to our country, shoot up a grocery store, and in return we disarm ourselves?
Just to be clear, that's not my sentiment. I'm 100% "shall not be infringed".
I'm just wondering if the antis in the media wouldn't still be saying, "If he couldn't have gotten the gun, he couldn't have done this. We need to confiscate all of them!"
It seems to be their narrative that, yes...crime will stop if "We the people" are disarmed.
No, it doesn't make sense. But, how much of what they say does make sense?
And again, I get all of my information about what the media is pushing second hand. I can't remember the last time I watched anything posing as news. So, if I'm way off, I apologize.

My GOD I hate our Goddamned President.

He JUST got done saying he doesn't know anything about the shooter, motive, weapon, magazines, yada yada, but he DOES know it was an AR-15 and he can eliminate assault weapons and magazines.

I f***ing cannot STAND when he goes in his "whispery" condescending bullshit voice.
StevieP...he's not "our president". He may be the president of a few on here but me thinks you and I are in the vast majority here on NES.

StevieP...he's not "our president". He may be the president of a few on here but me thinks you and I are in the vast majority here on NES.

Oh please.

That chest thumping bravado sounds nice, but the reality was, when Trump was president and all the lunatic lefties kept going around saying "Not My President" we all said "Yes, he is."

It works in reverse, too. At least for today, Biden is the President of all American citizens. I don't like it, but it's the truth and saying otherwise isn't helpful.

Went back and looked at the video... aside from the leg wound, that’s a rough look for 21.
View attachment 464937

I don’t really buy it’s who they say it is yet.
Cuz they came in as 12-yo 'childen' as pictured below, and it also explained why the shooter 'spent most of his life in the US':

132721-boclztitol-1576207617.jpg

Last edited:
Oh please.

That chest thumping bravado sounds nice, but the reality was, when Trump was president and all the lunatic lefties kept going around saying "Not My President" we all said "Yes, he is."

It works in reverse, too. At least for today, Biden is the President of all American citizens. I don't like it, but it's the truth and saying otherwise isn't helpful.
That's because he stood for things the left hated with a vengeance. Trump didn't fit their narrative and agenda and their person didn't win. Did I agree with everything Trump did? Not by a long shot. I thought he was a NY blowhard but he got stuff done when possible.

If I knew that Biden won legitimately, I'd have no problem calling him president but it's pretty clear to me he "won" by deception.

Last edited:
I thought that bearded dude doing the Uta Pippig thing wasn't the shooter, he was just some other person who was involved somehow.

Oh please.

Some would argue the 2016 election was legitimate whereas the mail in voting due to an overblown commie cold was not

Cuz they came in as 12-yo 'childen' as pictured below, and it also explained why the shooter 'spent most of his years in the US':
132721-boclztitol-1576207617.jpg

This.

What are the odds he was quietly encouraged to do this by some shadowy clique within some letter agency?

Probability is non-zero imho. The people pulling O'Biden's strings would not hesitate to do this to further their anti-2A agenda, again imho.

Last edited:
Sen Durbin is from Ill and has almost as much history calling for AWB/Gun control as DiFi does......

This shouldnt surprise anyone.....the facts of this crime are public now and is going to be a bucket of cold water on the narrative that gun controllers and media are trying to pimp to influence votes on already unconstitutional legislative efforts
I just want to hear Durbin explain away the annual massacres in the little city of Chicago where the gun laws are beyond oppressive.

Biden is on live sending his deepest condolences and talking about nothing but pushing gun-control....

blah, blah, blah .... "Ban assault weapons and high cap magazines"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByBvP3ZYV14

WTF happened to Biden's eyes?

I'm thinking we're looking at a janky AI robot wearing O'Biden's skin.
For the judgment impaired, that's a stupid joke btw.

Last edited:
Oh please.

Wrong. Trump was legally elected in 2016, overcoming massive election fraud by the Dems. The Dems "installed" their sock-puppet Biden through an even more massive and obvious election fraud. He is not anyone's President.

Oh please.

Lol of American citizens? You make it sound like hes a king or something. Maybe if you're in the military he's "your commander in chief" sure. "Not my president" is silly statement regardless of who it is. It implies some kind of ownership, command, etc.

Back
Top Bottom