Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

it's a tough call because this shooter could lead to discussions on immigration and refugee programs. It would be better for all involved if the shooter looked like Charlie Baker. I don't think, though, that they will want to lose the momentum on gun control. If the Syrian was a Christian, that will be played up while his Syrian origin under whatever program gets obscured.

If this guy is a durka they will punt hard. The antis might not, but the politicians and MSM will. Antis are going to be " disappointed. "

Let me preface by stating, I don't watch news, so please bear with me.
Regardless of the scumbag's race, religion, or political leanings; won't the media still use this as fuel for their "take away all the guns" narrative?
So someone can come to our country, shoot up a grocery store, and in return we disarm ourselves?

Sun tzu would be proud

This is further proof on why the right to own arms is important, and should be more common. Anyone who even has an inkling of an idea to do something like this should have the fear that even a 12 year old could pull out a 44 magnum and blast them

It is a news report so YMMV, but: Who Is Ahmad Alissa? 21-year-old suspect in Boulder shooting is stable after sustaining injury
A law enforcement press release identified his full name as Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. A Facebook page appearing to be that of the suspect features posts with quotes from the Islamic Prophet Muhammad.
Doesn't mean it was necessarily done for religious reasons, but so far we appear to have the walking and quacking parts. Will wait for flying to solidify my opinion, but...

There's a sense of relief that when this legislation is pushed down our throats that the Republicans proponents for 2a will be able to fire back given this kids ethnicity and politics. It was going to be an extremely uphill battle in the house/senate if this was some trump supporting maniac...

So someone can come to our country, shoot up a grocery store, and in return we disarm ourselves?

Sun tzu would be proud

This is further proof on why the right to own arms is important, and should be more common. Anyone who even has an inkling of an idea to do something like this should have the fear that even a 12 year old could pull out a 44 magnum and blast them

I'd hate to think that a 12 year old could outshoot me with a 44 magnum, but I can't say it's impossible.

I can see the Mainstream Media now:

A Colorado ASIAN Supremist went baliatic in a supermarket today..

"Snack bar. Ahmad Allisa

T Daily Mail"

Look harder...
28769f47-ce1e-475d-9448-0437d39ba614_text.gif

That's just typical democrat nonsense. That's their MO. If that guy had run over and killed 10 people with a school bus they would have a new school bus law ready to go. Would it solve the problem? Hell no but they can feel good about 'doing something' and crowing non stop to the voters about 'see I did something'. Years from now some stupid guy washing and waxing the school bus that he just bought in his driveway that he always dreamed of converting to a camper gets arrested for lacking a special school bus permit and gets 20 years in prison and the politicians who pushed the law? Well he or she could care less. Forget cops, no qualified immunity for politicians. Every politician should be swimming in a sea of lawsuits the second they are sworn in. Personal hurt is the only thing that will stop them from doing dumb things.

My GOD I hate our Goddamned President.

He JUST got done saying he doesn't know anything about the shooter, motive, weapon, magazines, yada yada, but he DOES know it was an AR-15 and he can eliminate assault weapons and magazines.

I f***ing cannot STAND when he goes in his "whispery" condescending bullshit voice.

My GOD I hate our Goddamned President.

He JUST got done saying he doesn't know anything about the shooter, motive, weapon, magazines, yada yada, but he DOES know it was an AR-15 and he can eliminate assault weapons and magazines.

I f***ing cannot STAND when he goes in his "whispery" condescending bullshit voice.
While the bodies are still warm

No executive orders from Biden- simply urging senate to pass AWB and the other background check bills. Sorry Joe- the criminals will always find a way to buy "assault weapons" on the black market...just look at chicago.

Back
Top Bottom