• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

to cop

"You're doing god's work"

What a faggot. After he acts like a total cock.
I think you have it backwards. That was someone telling him he was doing gods work for telling the cops to f*ck off when they tried to stop him from filming at the original scene. He was screaming at the cops that they are pieces of $hit for stoping his first amendment rights.

I think you have it backwards. That was someone telling him he was doing gods work for telling the cops to f*ck off when they tried to stop him from filming at the original scene. He was screaming at the cops that they are pieces of $hit for stoping his first amendment rights.
I missed it where the told him he can't film.....Thought they were just trying to get him out of an active area so they could work.

I would have laughed if a round came zipping out the window, through his phone, and into his skull.

No shootings in 3 years or so. Now we have two in as many weeks...🤔🤔🤔
I’m not (much of) a conspiracy theorist on this.

But there’s no denying we went most/all of 2020 without an event like this, in a year that was the most stressful and turbulent many of us can remember. If any environment was ripe for someone to break down and lash out, that was surely it.

Now we’re on the second event in a week or so, right as key bills on gun control are moving through Congress for the first time in several years and could benefit from “support” of this kind.

It does make you wonder.

RIP to the dead.

This journalist is not a regular hournalist, more like an "activist." They had to make sure they had some brutal video for one of these to really scare the sheeple. No journalist would hang out at a scene with bodies on the ground and gun shots going off.

I’m not (much of) a conspiracy theorist on this.

But there’s no denying we went most/all of 2020 without an event like this, in a year that was the most stressful and turbulent many of us can remember. If any environment was ripe for someone to break down and lash out, that was surely it.

Now we’re on the second event in a week or so, right as key bills on gun control are moving through Congress for the first time in several years and could benefit from “support” of this kind.

It does make you wonder.

RIP to the dead.

it does make you wonder.

This journalist is not a regular hournalist, more like an "activist." They had to make sure they had some brutal video for one of these to really scare the sheeple. No journalist would hang out at a scene with bodies on the ground and gun shots going off.
In an ideal world police would try to check if the said activist is a member of some woke group that perhaps messaged a known schizophrenic prior to that video feed. But, nothing is ideal.

Lots of them do, actually.

I'm just skeptical that a dude with a cellphone, sprinting around and sticking his camera into everyone's face, counts as an actual "journalist." More like a "witness."

cops trying to work on mass shooting and this dildo is arguing with the cops about being pushed back from the scene. f***ing retard.
(FWIW, it was sheer coincidence that I peeked at the stream in the midst of doing other things
and tripped over that. I did a little light FFing over the first 5-10 minutes with no audio available,
and then punted; haven't been back to the feed yet).

Back
Top Bottom