• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

Hate to break it to him but Mass is far from the state with the lowest "Gun Deaths" as he put it........

Mass's neighbor to the north is a constitutional carry state with NONE of the kooky gun control Mass has and it boasts a murder rate with firearms that is a small fraction of Mass.

Not only that but NH annually boasts the lowest amount of gun control while simultaneously having one of the top 1-4 lowest murder rates with firearms.....year after year

So MAYBE....just MAYBE gun laws have no bearing on "violence"
Few minorities also.

2lx54m6vauo61.jpg

I'm wondering whether he was convicted. It makes a difference, and it damn well should.

Anybody know?

This morning they're saying he pled guilty to assault, but that the circumstances involved him beating up some kid who called him a racist name?

I'm not a Colorado lawyer [rofl] but I guess that might or might not have had an impact on whether or not he was a PP. He certainly passed the NICS check for the gun, that's fo sho'.

The arguments for more gun control are nonsense. The reason for the second amendment is:
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Therefore, as the government gets larger and more Orwellian, gun control laws need to be relaxed. Existing gun control laws should be repealed.

Family is going the whole 'mental illness' defense now, just like all the Jihadi's in Europe.

This isn't to say that the mentally ill aren't recruited as cannon fodder or terror groups (see ANTIFA), but it's often a get of jail free card for terrorists that know damn well what they are doing as simply evil people.
I did see that.
The arguments for more gun control are nonsense. The reason for the second amendment is:

Therefore, as the government gets larger and more Orwellian, gun control laws need to be relaxed. Existing gun control laws should be repealed.
Myself I would say the strongest reason for the Constitutional Right to Bear Arms is to protect ourselves from the Ahmad Al-Isssa's of the world.

Hate to break it to him but Mass is far from the state with the lowest "Gun Deaths" as he put it........

Mass's neighbor to the north is a constitutional carry state with NONE of the kooky gun control Mass has and it boasts a murder rate with firearms that is a small fraction of Mass.

Not only that but NH annually boasts the lowest amount of gun control while simultaneously having one of the top 1-4 lowest murder rates with firearms.....year after year

So MAYBE....just MAYBE gun laws have no bearing on "violence"
Correction neighbor"S"

Just another "angry white male" :mad::

Law enforcement officials and former associates of a 21-year-old accused of killing 10 people at a Colorado supermarket described the suspect as someone prone to sudden rage who was suspended from high school for a sudden attack on a classmate that left the student bloodied.

A law enforcement official briefed on the shooting said the suspect’s family told investigators they believed Alissa was suffering some type of mental illness, including delusions. Relatives described times when Alissa told them people were following or chasing him, which they said may have contributed to the violence, the official said. The official was not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

After the shooting, detectives went to Alissa’s home and found his sister-in-law, who told them that he had been playing around with a weapon she thought looked like a “machine gun” about two days earlier, according to an arrest affidavit.

When he was a high school senior in 2018, Alissa was found guilty of assaulting a fellow student in class after knocking him to the floor, then climbing on top of him and punching him in the head several times, according to a police affidavit.

Alissa “got up in classroom, walked over to the victim & ‘cold cocked’ him in the head,” the affidavit read. Alissa complained that the student had made fun of him and called him “racial names” weeks earlier, according to the affidavit. An Arvada police report on the incident said the victim was bloodied and vomiting after the assault. Alissa was suspended from school and sentenced to probation and community service.

“He was one of those guys with a short fuse,” Hernandez said. “Once he gets mad, it’s like something takes over and it’s not him. There is no stopping him at that point.”

Hernandez said Alissa also would act strangely sometimes, turning around suddenly or glancing over his shoulder. “He would say, ‘Did you see that? Did you see that?’” Hernandez recalled. “We wouldn’t see anything. We always thought he was messing with us.”

Arvada police investigated but dropped a separate criminal mischief complaint involving the suspect in 2018, said Detective David Snelling. The man also was cited for speeding in February. “Our community is obviously concerned and upset that the suspect lived here,” Snelling said.

One of his former high school wrestling teammates, Angel Hernandez, said Alissa got enraged after losing a match in practice once, letting out a stream of invectives and yelling he would kill everyone. Hernandez said the coach kicked Alissa off the team for the outburst.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
And the stage was set! We just need to continue with background checks all the way to a crib, because one will never know, and you do not want someone, who had a beer or picked up a fight in the high school, anywhere near public service or any gun! We need to hire more FBI goons to slow down the process and make it almost impossible to pass.

This has nothing to do with USA messing around with Syria and opening borders to unstable refugees! This has nothing to do with local police and FBI dropping the ball yet again! This has to do with ugly back sticks hypnotizing the entire nation, especially idiotic media!

Keep on being stupid! Continue doing nothing and morons will take away all your rights shortly!

Last edited:
Well Manchin has come out and said that he will not vote yes on any new background check laws. So even if the Dems nuke the filibuster they wouldnt have the votes. Of course that is assuming Murkowski doesnt pull her usual rino BS.
Don't count on him, Manchin has a habit of saying one thing for the camera and voting the other.

Just another "angry white male" :mad::

Motive? Durka, Durka, some more Durka, and a little FBI/CIA encouragement.

Turtle has spoken:

And the stage was set! We just need to continue with background checks all the way to a crib, because one will never know, and you do not want someone, who had a beer or picked up a fight in the high school, anywhere near public service or any gun! We need to hire more FBI goons to slow down the process and make it almost impossible to pass.

This has nothing to do with USA messing around with Syria and opening borders to unstable refugees! This has nothing to do with local police and FBI dropping the ball yet again! This has to do with ugly back sticks hypnotizing the entire nation, especially idiotic media!

Keep on being stupid! Continue doing nothing and morons will take away all your rights shortly!
it is a part of the push to add the mental evaluation and psychiatric approval to a gun licensing.
i can just envision this conversation with a psychiatrist - 'and now please explain in your own words, why do you feel you may need to own a gun? do you have those thoughts often? ' :)

it is a part of the push to add the mental evaluation and psychiatric approval to a gun licensing.
i can just envision this conversation with a psychiatrist - 'and now please explain in your own words, why do you feel you may need to own a gun? do you have those thoughts often? ' :)

Even better:

Doctor: "You know that guns are a national health emergency, something like pandemic or plaque. Owning them is like owning Covid. One would be crazy to come even close to them! Have you ever considered owning a gun?"

Our excellent policy making skills:

1. Let's initiate so called Arab Spring and ship weapons to youngsters wearing the latest Nikes.
2. Let's claim that chemical weapons are being used in Syria so we can get them folks moving out of there!
3. Let's keep our borders open and, in addition, let's make special immigration programs for unstable youngsters wearing the latest Nikes. Let's call them kids without adults! That way public will understand!
4. Russia finally kicks our butts out of there but how come Russia did not take 1 refugee and EU and us got them all? Well, something to ponder later!
5. We have now imported all kind of mental cases. Too many to keep the track!
6. Ooops, they do not like it here! They want to kill us!
7. Let's disarm the local population as soon as possible! Let's run background checks on them to discover how many are so crazy that they keep voting for us over and over again!

I love how the idiots in MA think their laws have banned "assault weapons" . The contents of my safe tell a different story.

So what - removing the flash hider, the thingie that goes up in the back, the bayonet lug, and the adjustable stock................ suddenly makes weapon non-functional?

After Sandy Hook I got sucked into an argument with gay leftie at a dinner party - who was convinced that banning "high capacity" magazines was going to suddenly make the world a safe place to live and solve all the shootings. The thing that finally made him STFU and storm out of the room in a bit of a rage - was standing there demonstrating how quickly I could dump and reload a magazine into a rifle - and asked him to run away between mag loads. I pantomimed the whole thing - and he couldn't do it. I backed up my argument by saying " all this takes is practice - and if you don't believe me it can be done this fast - go look on Youtube, there's dozens and dozens of videos of people doing it". The part that I think really pissed him off was that I just blew away all the logic he had in his head about how a hi-cap mag ban was going to "work".
Wait, what were you doing at a dinner party with lefties?!!

A Democrat Syrian terrorist. The media is spinning the whole "lonely disenfranchised single" narrative to draw attention away from a successful radical Islamist attack on US soil, likely triggered by Biden bombing Syria just a few short weeks ago. Congrats Joe, you've managed to chalk up a terrorist body count at home in your first 100 days and your party is gleefully waltzing gun control through Congress on the warm bodies of those who weren't allowed to defend themselves.

Wait, what were you doing at a dinner party with lefties?!!

Friends of friends of the wife. We haven't been invited back in a few years now. And the guy who argued with me turned around and left at the next party when he saw I was there. So it was win win win all around as far as I am concerned.

It seems the media has all but dropped this story. They make references to it in other stories but I have not seen any sensationalizing since the idiot is a muslim and an ISIS sympathizer.

Gotta love the agenda.
They shoulda withheld his name/terrorist affiliation for another week or so!!

Back
Top Bottom