• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

The FBI failed to prevent another jihadist terror attack, so watch them double down on the grandmas that trespassed at the Capitol.

View: https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/status/1374423842869841921
knowntofbi.png
Screenshot%20(254).png

View: https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1374412634284433417

View: https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1374445257551536131

View: https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1374446576899215368

View: https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1374422103483510786

Last edited:
StevieP...he's not "our president". He may be the president of a few on here but me thinks you and I are in the vast majority here on NES.

Somewhere along the line that whole "your President " ..... "our President" ........ "my President" BS crept into the lexicon. I don't recall exactly when I first noticed it being used - but it definitely became very prevalent during the first Obama administration.

Class..... use the term "our President" and / or " your President " in a sentence.

Hi - I am a liberal, and now that Obama is in the Offal Office I am proud to call him my President, and he is also your President, so STFU up conservative terrorist.

What I remember from decades ago is people referring to THE President.

The language twist of calling the President my/your/our - is a very subtle manipulation of the language to get you to accept the concept of an overlord.

Stop doing that.

Somewhere along the line that whole "your President " ..... "our President" ........ "my President" BS crept into the lexicon. I don't recall exactly when I first noticed it being used - but it definitely became very prevalent during the first Obama administration.

Class..... use the term "our President" and / or " your President " in a sentence.

Hi - I am a liberal, and now that Obama is in the Offal Office I am proud to call him my President, and he is also your President, so STFU up conservative terrorist.

The language twist of calling the President my/your/our - is a very subtle manipulation of the language to get you to accept the concept of an overlord.

Stop doing that.

OK fine. Biden is not The President.

Stop doing that.
Started with George Bush.

Stop doing that.

This. It's an elevation of the office to something it doesn't deserve regardless of who happens to be sitting in the seat.

The affidavit says that "using law enforcement databases, investigators determined that Alissa had purchased a Ruger AR556 pistol on March 16, 2021."

from CNN. Does CO have a gun registry like MA? I thought they only checked suitability at the fed level...

But knowing this, I’ll bet the Dems get a win on AR pistols with “arm braces”. That’s low hanging fruit like bump stocks.

The affidavit says that "using law enforcement databases, investigators determined that Alissa had purchased a Ruger AR556 pistol on March 16, 2021."

from CNN. Does CO have a gun registry like MA? I thought they only checked suitability at the fed level...

But knowing this, I’ll bet the Dems get a win on AR pistols with “arm braces”. That’s low hanging fruit like bump stocks.
Unsure but the locals can request the NICS history of the suspect and then visit the dealer the NICS came from and get the 4473. Given dem control of ATF/FBI/Fed Gov/Boulder Gov it's not hard to imagine they get info fast when it suits their needs.

The timing of this tragedy is all a thinking person needs to consider to determine motive. Situational awareness is 20/20.

Yep.

That was the first thought that entered my head when I first heard about this.

Well well well - isn't that very convenient timing.

I read an article the other day - that I can't find now - which went over some of the details of the 2015 Garland Texas Muslim terrorist attack (on the draw Muhammed event) - where the cop shot the two guys who showed up to do the attack.

It went into detail about how there was also an FBI agent present at the time of the shooting - and the guy turned tail and hightailed it out of the area when the attack went wrong for the attackers. He was apparantly later picked up by area police and let go. Initially it was suspected he was an accomplice because of the way he acted.

Point here is - WTF is the FBI doing keeping that close of a watch on two guys who are obviously going in to commit a mass shooting - and then LEAVING the area when it doesn't work out.

WTF is that all about.

I need to find the article...................

Family is going the whole 'mental illness' defense now, just like all the Jihadi's in Europe.

This isn't to say that the mentally ill aren't recruited as cannon fodder or terror groups (see ANTIFA), but it's often a get of jail free card for terrorists that know damn well what they are doing as simply evil people.

Unsure but the locals can request the NICS history of the suspect and then visit the dealer the NICS came from and get the 4473. Given dem control of ATF/FBI/Fed Gov/Boulder Gov it's not hard to imagine they get info fast when it suits their needs.
NICS checks that come back okay are supposed to be deleted after 24 hours. Open ones after 90 days. Denied ones, however, are kept for 10 years before being sent to an FBI database for permanent storage.

So I doubt it was NICS. My guess is the reporter got it wrong about a “database”. I bet LE contacted Ruger to find out which FFL received that Ruger, then they went to that FFL and pulled the 4473s.

Family is going the whole 'mental illness' defense now, just like all the Jihadi's in Europe.

This isn't to say that the mentally ill aren't recruited as cannon fodder or terror groups (see ANTIFA), but it's often a get of jail free card for terrorists that know damn well what they are doing as simply evil people.
I did see that.

Apparently he was known to the FBI, as he was linked to someone else they were watching. Wasn’t there a lawsuit recently made public about the FBI using watch lists to delay NICS checks?

Back
Top Bottom