Active shooter in Atlanta

1 dead 4 injured.
Deion Patterson is on the run. Police are looking for him. Police just posting a $10000 reward for information on Deion. Handgun not an long gun. Reason for the shooting is unknown, however they think there may be a personal connection.
CNN is reporting that it's about gun violence not about the knuckle head that did the shooting.

Is Deion his Christian name?

Odd…He doesn’t look Amish? View attachment 748976
Ok….I think that we can close the threads on this “unfortunate misunderstanding” down now…as this was “mostly peaceful” and we don’t want to further exacerbate emotions that are already running high nor do we wish to perpetuate negative stereotypes

Ok….I think that we can close the threads on this “unfortunate misunderstanding” down now…as this was “mostly peaceful” and we don’t want to further exacerbate emotions that are already running high nor do we wish to perpetuate negative stereotypes
Idk the report I read was carjacking...on the 11th floor lol

There's a Google office building across the street. Maybe they should just Google where the guy ran off to?
Just track his cellphone. You know the fool is burning it up with his girlfriend or mother. Should be easy.

Oh wait a minute, that wasn't acceptable in locating the hundreds of mules running ballots in 2020. [laugh]

I met a woman at WMUR this morning who said her best friend knows the sister of someone that was killed in this event. That's as close as I've ever come to knowing a victim of a mass shooting. They are rare...

I met a woman at WMUR this morning who said her best friend knows the sister of someone that was killed in this event. That's as close as I've ever come to knowing a victim of a mass shooting. They are rare...

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

:)

Back
Top Bottom