• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active shooter/hostage situation: Jersey City

Did the cops hide behind any "civilian" cars during the shootout? Tomorrow it will be 1 shooter...

Since when did Google maps start highlighting events like this on the map? Detroit is blank but I’m assuming that’s because it’s a lovely place.

Don't forget the myriad experiments increasing the population of rats in a cage. As the numbers go up, so does killing. It doesn't matter what color, race, or creed the rats are, only the density of the population. Are we merely two legged rats?

By the way, the rat race is over. The rats won.

CBS was saying it started with a murder investigation, did that story change and how did pipe bombs get involved?
And, what about the U-Haul truck?

These kids were looking for trouble.

200 shots fired?

Most people don't bring 200 rounds to a drug deal.

The police do.

And it's possible that all rounds were fired by the police.

Watch the video. The police were hunkered down while the perps dumped fire into the parked cars in front of them. The perps had more ammo then you'd expect for gangbangers on top of pipe bombs and the rental truck. Even picking the kosher market of all places to flee to and make a stand. There's a lot more going on here than the authorities want to admit right now.

I sleep well at night knowing this Group of fine officers are out there protecting me. Laughter fills the room. And whats with the dude in the background taking a casual stroll while bullets are flying? ridiculous... Keep a sharp eye tho this will be Boston AKA Sanctuary city Boston real soon thanks to Walsh ant the rest of the RETARDS you morons elect.

AADC5WJ6DBC7HIBSDNBYI32PXY.jpg

Well, of course...

Jersey City Police Chief Michael Kelly said police believe the three civilians killed in the grocery store were shot by the suspects.

[bs]I'd like to see pics of the store. Judging by the massive flustercluck of LEO's, I'd bet my next paycheck on friendly fire:

793221F31ED34BBAA640C8C0DB93E0E8-1.jpg

Here's the perps' vehicle of choice for the 'drug deal gone bad', cuz you know the best getaway vehicle is a rental van loaded with pipe bombs...

02270AE11B1A4DD2BA0A9795EB4C3E65.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday, I texted a friend of mine, who's brother was KIA in my VN unit, We've been friends for many years, he's was formerly in Jersey City Homicice unit as a detective and a former Marine. I texted him I was sorry for the loss of a guy in his unit calling it a LODD.

My friend was aware of the gunfight but had not yet heard the news of the death of his fellow officer. Some of the comments here suck.

Yesterday, I texted a friend of mine, who's brother was KIA in my VN unit, We've been friends for many years, he's was formerly in Jersey City Homicice unit as a detective and a former Marine. I texted him I was sorry for the loss of a guy in his unit calling it a LODD.

My friend was aware of the gunfight but had not yet heard the news of the death of his fellow officer. Some of the comments here suck.

No one likes to see anyone gunned down be it a cop or a civilian but shit happens. And by the way THAT WAS HIS JOB THAT HE SIGNED UP FOR he was not appointed...Cancer kills people everyday why is it not on the news? Why you feel we must have special drawing rights as to who gets noticed or recognized when death comes knocking is beyond me.

That line that people throw out there is just stupid. No one signs up to be shot and killed the same as I didn't sign up to burn to death in a building fire. Both jobs have the potential to be fatal but believe it or not, some people sign up for them because they actually want to help others in distress. Don't lump everyone into the same catagory as the bad by saying "signed up for it". It makes as much sense as saying you got a drivers license so you could die in an accident.

The detective who was shot at the graveyard was just doing his job dealing with some real scum. Very sorry for his loss. I have family and friend LEO's, so I do feel for his survivors and fellow officers.

I'm not sorry for what I am implying about the overall response. Two perps holed up in a store results in the mobilization of a paramilitary army made up of multiple units. Unless there's something much bigger afoot that has not been disclosed, the ridiculously massive response is so far beyond overkill that I don't think there's a word for it. The response looks like it was completely out of control, which created a lot of unnecessary risks. Maybe picking on individuals in some of the pics isn't fair, so I'll take those out.

Suspects are a crazy cult, Black Hebrew Israelites,

Who Are Jersey City Shootout Suspects?
Three sources say Anderson was a one-time follower of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement, a group whose members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites and may adhere to both Christian and Judaic beliefs. There was a note with religious writings in the U-Haul he and Graham allegedly drove to the scene, but a motive -- including any alleged nexus to hate or terror remains under active investigation, officials say.

Jersey City Shootout Suspects Identified: Sources

The detective who was shot at the graveyard was just doing his job dealing with some real scum. Very sorry for his loss. I have family and friend LEO's, so I do feel for his survivors and fellow officers. The response looks like it was completely out of control, which created a lot of unnecessary risks. Maybe picking on individuals in some of the pics isn't fair, so I'll take those out.

The comment was not intended for you. I should have been more specific but I did not want to start a non productive fire-fight

There's a lot more going on here than the authorities want to admit right now.

Sure is.

Suspects are a crazy cult, Black Hebrew Israelites,

Who Are Jersey City Shootout Suspects?
Three sources say Anderson was a one-time follower of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement, a group whose members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites and may adhere to both Christian and Judaic beliefs. There was a note with religious writings in the U-Haul he and Graham allegedly drove to the scene, but a motive -- including any alleged nexus to hate or terror remains under active investigation, officials say.

Jersey City Shootout Suspects Identified: Sources

The Black Hebrew Israelites are another intelligence creation for racial division and societal destabilization. There's an old Montel clip with them, a White Supremacist, an Antisemite, and some others. All obvious actors playing their parts.

Sure is.

The Black Hebrew Israelites are another intelligence creation for racial division and societal destabilization. There's an old Montel clip with them, a White Supremacist, an Antisemite, and some others. All obvious actors playing their parts.
Why don't we all just simplify everything and just say "Nowadays, literally everybody effin' hates literally everybody" and just pass out guns to anyone who wants one....War of attrition. ..Let the fun begin.

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Why don't we all just simplify everything and just say "Nowadays, literally everybody effin' hates literally everybody" and just pass out guns to anyone who wants one....War of attrition. ..Let the fun begin.

Just sayin'

We've seen what that scenario is like all over Africa. It ends when the population is softened up and ready for a dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom