• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active shooter/hostage situation: Jersey City

This story will quickly die now that the shooters have been identified as not being Right Wing White shooters. The exact opposite is true.

As if this was ever even a story to begin with. I'm pretty sure I saw no coverage of this anywhere but here and some random vague fallen comrade posts by my local PD's facebook.

"Seals was a 15-year veteran of the department and member of the Cease Fire Unit aimed at limiting gun crimes through community outreach and the confiscation of illegal weapons. He was killed "while trying to interdict these bad guys," Jersey City Police Chief Michael Kelly said."

Should have had a Red Flag order...

Yeah, sorry to see a cop killed, or any innocent or good guy. The Cease Fire effort is a *negotiation* with "legitimate" gangs that shoot each other over drugs, turf and the usual. The cops say we won't roust you with extra vigor, massive overtime costs and big-city Democrat-lead government backing if you back off shooting each other. Bludgeon, stab, drown, choke each other but the firearms homicide number have to come down before we back off (or we run out of overtime money). The goal is "limiting gun crimes" as stated - not limiting crimes...

The idea of interdicting terrorist religious fanatics is outside the scope of Cease Fire - there is no negotiation.

The Democrats objected to Red Flagging those on lists of known gang members for purely political reasons. That they would evade due process for others and *not* gang members just speaks to whom they are targeting. Not criminals. Gun owners.

But that's not new news, is it?

""What we need to do is get some federal legislation that is as tough as New Jersey's laws are across the nation," Payne said. "The problem is that you have the laws in New Jersey, but guns are allowed to come up from states south of us on I-95 and across I-80 from states west of us. So the problem is not the guns in New Jersey, it's the guns that come through New Jersey that cause us all the issues."

Seriously - what a dick. Terrorist religious fanatics and it's about so-called lax gun laws outside NJ...the Iron Pipeline. *Nothing* can prove gun laws don't stop criminals to these *ssholes.

"Guns are allowed to come..." he says - like guns rent cars or grab an Uber up from FL or over from PA to fall into the hands of otherwise upstanding citizens who are turned to the guns' evil ways.

Ahmed Hady, 35, is charged in a federal criminal complaint with one count of being a previously convicted felon in possession of a firearm. Hady was arrested by FBI agents early Saturday morning.

Back
Top Bottom