Active Shooter Gilroy Ca Garlic Festival

If that's true you'd better buy one here soon before Maura decides to make them illegal to transfer.
If I had the money, I'd be buying all the AK's and AR's I could afford to put on my credit card.

The AG office will be giving each other hugs and fist bumps when they arrive at work tomorrow. Maura is foaming at the mouth at the thought of issuing another Enforcement Notice.

Meanwhile all of western Canada is on a manhunt over two teens killing three people, and you've heard nary peep in the US news about it. I only know because of a forum member and FB friend who is originally from Canada.

They want Canadian "sensible gun laws", but this doesn't fit the narrative.

Suspect dead.
Possibly had help in support role.

IF he had a bump stock it got the shooting in under the gun.

Federal Bump Stock ban goes in effect on Tuesday.

Too bad Bump Stocks were not banned sooner.

For all the schizophrenics out there...

It's been 666 days since the Las Vegas Bump Stock Shooting.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t put it past one of these Antifa fools looking to become “martyrs” and helping take gun rights down with their own terroristic cause.

Gun Free Zone:

All attendees of the Garlic Festival were subject to search. No guns allowed.

How many lives could have been saved if a CCW holder could have stopped this shooter sooner?

Did the shooter choose this venue because he knew nobody could shoot back being that it was a Gun Free Zone?

Manhunt in progress for second suspect.

The only defense against a mad man shooting into a crowd is having CCW to we can shoot back.

Knowing that people will shoot back is a huge deterrent for killers.

That's why they choose Gun Free Zones.

It took a minute for the police to respond.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

A skilled shooter can easily kill 30 people in one minute.

Active shooter reported at Gilroy Garlic Festival

Right after the the court ruling that CA residents 'don't need semi-automatic rifles'.

If this turns out to be another bunch of heavily medicated nutcases I'm going to don some tinfoil and blame shadowy online nudging from the gun control crowd creating agent provocateurs.
Direct spawn from the frog lizard people.

All that security theater and forcing people to be disarmed when all it took was a little ingenuity and some wire cutters to defeat the whole thing. Whoever the shooter is they planned it perfectly and methodically.

I read somewhere that Hospital ER personnel are saying what they are seeing is shotgun wounds...I'll see if I can find it and post here. If this is the case, well, it certainly won't fit the narrative.

Back
Top Bottom