• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter El Paso Texas August 3rd 2019

Sorry... must have missed him vetoing the new AWB.
Trump has not had a chance to veto the new AWB because it has not come up yet.

However, he DID say he would veto that new background check bill that was passed in the house.

If Trump would veto that, it is safe to say that he would veto a new AWB, too.

What you suppose President HR Clinton would be doing right now?

Not taking sides or wasting time. This is the hand we've been dealt. How do we play it?

I don't care about the Hillary fetishes, she isn't president now, and never will be. Trump is the current threat we have to deal with, so I suggest we play that hand instead of back slapping over how much less worst off we are.

I don't care about the Hillary fetishes, she isn't president now, and never will be. Trump is the current threat we have to deal with, so I suggest we play that hand instead of back slapping over how much less worst off we are.

Yes.

Let's stay focused. Trump is better than HRC; that's a given. But that's also old news.

Is he better than Trump? That's the better question.

Not sure why all the trump bashing.

Would any of us have AR's or AK's right now under Hillary?
We had them under BO after Sandy Hook so who knows where we'd be with her. It seems the only time RINO's have a spine is when a dems. in office.

So the assailant’s mother called PD about his gun ownership, but her lawyer says it was not because she had reason to believe the son was a danger. Really? Who believes this?

Attorneys for the suspect’s family indicate the mother was not calling to report her son as a danger. Rather, they describe her call as an “informational” one in which she was trying to ascertain what was legal.

His ownership was, as the police told her, perfectly legal. But I guessing she was worried.

:emoji_tiger:

The answer is voluntary participation in planned communities set in the 1700's. No tech at all that didn't exist then (except maybe a clinic). They farm their own food and make their own tools and housewares, etc. A real life Olde Sturbridge Village, just dozens of them, each placed near population centers.

Laugh all you want but technology and social media/pressure is what did this to us. Take those things away and fewer people will snap.

Anybody know if this is legit? It is being reported that it's a news broadcast of the El Paso incident BEFORE it happened...? I've heard that facebook will scrub it if you post it...
View: https://streamable.com/xqfr7

While not exactly fake, it's not what people think it means. She did not or could not take into account timezone difference, it had happened in central timezone.

My family's in the UK, I was planning on them listening to the lottery numbers when drawn, they call me and that should give me 5 hours to go buy the winning ticket.

The answer is voluntary participation in planned communities set in the 1700's. No tech at all that didn't exist then (except maybe a clinic). They farm their own food and make their own tools and housewares, etc. A real life Olde Sturbridge Village, just dozens of them, each placed near population centers.

Laugh all you want but technology and social media/pressure is what did this to us. Take those things away and fewer people will snap.
About the Amish, Mennonites & the "Plain People"

Sure, but 1) just try and join up. IF you are "accepted" you'll still always be an outsider. I do think it's cute to see chicas walking around barefoot, though. And 2) they are still subject to a large degree to our economic system. I envision throwback communities that are 100% set 200 years ago. Except for the clinics - I'm not completely heartless and I have the echo cardiograms to prove it.

Heading over to Target in Bedford, NH to shop - I *hope* someone other than me is carrying... It’s a good neighborhood but you never know when some far-left progressive lunatic pissed off about the Trump visit in nearby Manchester, NH is going to flip out.

“The United States of America hereby notifies the Court and Defendant Patrick Wood Crusius that the Government will not seek the death penalty,” the Justice Department said in a filing…

Justin Underwood, an attorney representing the family of Walmart shooting victim Alexander Hoffman, said they were disappointed by the Justice Department’s decision “They’re disappointed the U.S. government won’t seek the death penalty on a mass murderer who drove 10 hours to seek out and kill Hispanic and Mexican people,” Mr. Underwood said. “If this guy doesn’t qualify for the death penalty, why on earth do we even have a federal death penalty statute?”…

“This might not be the Christian thing for me to say, but some people need to be killed and he certainly qualifies,” Mr. Underwood said. “I just put my faith in the state of Texas to seek justice in this case.”

If Dirty Harry didn’t say “some people need to be killed” then he should have.

“The United States of America hereby notifies the Court and Defendant Patrick Wood Crusius that the Government will not seek the death penalty,” the Justice Department said in a filing…

Justin Underwood, an attorney representing the family of Walmart shooting victim Alexander Hoffman, said they were disappointed by the Justice Department’s decision “They’re disappointed the U.S. government won’t seek the death penalty on a mass murderer who drove 10 hours to seek out and kill Hispanic and Mexican people,” Mr. Underwood said. “If this guy doesn’t qualify for the death penalty, why on earth do we even have a federal death penalty statute?”…

“This might not be the Christian thing for me to say, but some people need to be killed and he certainly qualifies,” Mr. Underwood said. “I just put my faith in the state of Texas to seek justice in this case.”

Well if it's a federal crime what does Texas have to do with it

Well if it's a federal crime what does Texas have to do with it

“Mr. Crusius, now 24, was also indicted on state charges of capital murder and could face the death penalty if convicted. The state case would proceed after the federal case is done.”

He’ll hang…

Another mass shooter who was “hearing voices”

“EL PASO — The 24-year-old gunman who killed 23 people and injured 22 others in August 2019 at a Walmart in his attempt “to shoot as many Mexicans as possible” was sentenced in federal court to 90 consecutive life sentences Friday for his hate crimes. Patrick Crusius of Allen will die in prison.

Crusius sat quietly next to his lawyer, Joe Spencer. He had his arms crossed and didn’t make a statement after the judge asked if he had anything to say.

Spencer told the audience that since the gunman was a child he struggled with his mental health. He was eventually diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, Spencer said. His symptoms include trouble processing feelings and hearing voices in his head. And since childhood he has felt a presence that is not there, Spencer said”.

Gunman in 2019 El Paso mass shooting receives 90 life sentences

Prob deserves its own thread but here’s another (local) example where “voices” were telling the killer very specifically to kill his victim and then kill himself. Also described as schizoaffective disorder.

Was Carlos Asencio hearing voices or just ‘intense thoughts?’ Trial experts differ

Another mass shooter who was “hearing voices”

“EL PASO — The 24-year-old gunman who killed 23 people and injured 22 others in August 2019 at a Walmart in his attempt “to shoot as many Mexicans as possible” was sentenced in federal court to 90 consecutive life sentences Friday for his hate crimes. Patrick Crusius of Allen will die in prison.

Crusius sat quietly next to his lawyer, Joe Spencer. He had his arms crossed and didn’t make a statement after the judge asked if he had anything to say.

Spencer told the audience that since the gunman was a child he struggled with his mental health. He was eventually diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, Spencer said. His symptoms include trouble processing feelings and hearing voices in his head. And since childhood he has felt a presence that is not there, Spencer said”.

Gunman in 2019 El Paso mass shooting receives 90 life sentences

Prob deserves its own thread but here’s another (local) example where “voices” were telling the killer very specifically to kill his victim and then kill himself. Also described as schizoaffective disorder.

Was Carlos Asencio hearing voices or just ‘intense thoughts?’ Trial experts differ
Doesn't the government have some sort of sound technology that can do something similar to a "voice in your head"?

Doesn't the government have some sort of sound technology that can do something similar to a "voice in your head"?

Quick fluff piece that refers to it as a conspiracy theory in the heading but then explains that it's true.

I recall reading about s tech that projects thoughts into someone's head. Sounds like a high pitched tone like tinnitus but the subconscious brain picks up on what the message is

Quick fluff piece that refers to it as a conspiracy theory in the heading but then explains that it's true.

I recall reading about s tech that projects thoughts into someone's head. Sounds like a high pitched tone like tinnitus but the subconscious brain picks up on what the message is
And “Q”says the same thing to me all the time.. but whether I’m eating SpaghettiOs or the Cheerios, the message comes out the same “OOOO”

Yeah, used in Iraq by the CIA. Dubbed “Voice of Allah”, it got swaths of Iraqi soldiers to surrender without firing a shot apparently.

The Voice of God Weapon Returns | WIRED

Washington Post

Yeah, used in Iraq by the CIA. Dubbed “Voice of Allah”, it got swaths of Iraqi soldiers to surrender without firing a shot apparently.

The Voice of God Weapon Returns | WIRED

Washington Post
Well done! I was hoping for multiple posts on the subject so maybe some normies will go hmmmm.

I believe i've even read some stories of them using the tech for crowd control.

Back
Top Bottom