• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter downtown San Diego

Apparently on 6th floor of building. Reports of "high powered" "long range" rifle. Inbound aircraft have been diverted. Airport closed.

he took uncle joe's advice and just popped two off the balcony and now look at this police in the area went F/R.

nn_11bw_biden_130219.video-260x195.jpg

Found on a San Diego news site

Officers are bringing out a bull horn to negotiate. Suspect keeps hanging up on officers on the phone. Officers are also trying to get civilians who are on rooftops with popcorn directly in the line of fire out of there..... (Sigh)

Officers are bringing out a bull horn to negotiate. Suspect keeps hanging up on officers on the phone. Officers are also trying to get civilians who are on rooftops with popcorn directly in the line of fire out of there..... (Sigh)

At the risk of repeating Ty's Dad

"Stay classy, San Diego!"

With popcorn? [rofl]It's awful...I hope this dude surrenders soon, but that is kind of hilarious.

They should be out there with their rifles. I mean technically if he fired at them it would be self defense right?

Oh wait California, wrong on both counts.

Like being on this forum when there are some good fights going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom