Active shooter at NM library

"It's kind of a freak thing," she said. "What if he just walked into our restaurant and started shooting."

learn how to shoot and arm yourself, that's what!

Nothing out in the media about the shooter. Some comments at different sites say it is a 16yo kid. Found 1 pic on this site:
http://www.easternnewmexiconews.com...08764.7.184272356917240935/id-153711#top_area

Thoughts and prayers for the victims.

s_bottomTEMP900x420-2994.jpeg

Damn. My sister used to live in Clovis when her husband, an AF pilot was stationed at Cannon AFB

Well, that's disgusting. Prayers for the victims and their families

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If that's a picture of the man they arrested, he looks asain so that might be part of the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A couple of white people getting shot in a library by a possible asain just isnt national news.

I hope Those people willed their homes to generationally empoverished "blacks" as the cofounder of BLM demands.

Im not racist.. she used the word "blacks" ohh wait thats right its only racist when whitey says it.

A couple of white people getting shot in a library by a possible asain just isnt national news.

I hope Those people willed their homes to generationally empoverished "blacks" as the cofounder of BLM demands.

Im not racist.. she used the word "blacks" ohh wait thats right its only racist when whitey says it.

Only white people are racist, everyone knows that! [wink]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom