• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Action Target Gun Range for Sale with 501c3 tax deduction

Hello, My 13 yr is working on her (yes her) BSA Eagle Project benefiting the (NESHV) New England Shelter for Homeless Veterans in Boston, Ma. The fund raising part of the project should start next week. Her intent is to build a holiday care package for all 275 homeless veterans in the shelter. The care package will contain quality made Sweat Pants, Sweat Shirt, Shaving Kit and 2 pairs of wool Socks. These items were specifically chosen by the shelter because they double as pajamas at night and an extra layer of clothing during the cold winter days.

To raise money for the project I'm selling my two stall Action Target fully functional Gun range. The professional range consists of two carpeted bullet proof stalls with benches, two action target of Utah 70 foot target retrievers, All Electrical pipes wires back to the breaker box, appx 20' x 20' lead collection system and 6 reinforced ceiling panels to save your roof. If you are not interested please pass the word to your gun friendly friends. This range would make a wonderful xmas present for someone with a place to put it.

If you were to buy, your payment would go directly to the 501c3 homeless shelter and you would receive a tax deduction. I'm sure you could even purchase with a credit card for Airline or Hotel Points.

Range was originally installed at a cost well over $25k.

It needs to be un installed in our barn near Concord center and transported to your location. I do have a large trailer to assist for LOCAL delivery. We are trying to raise $10k for the NESHV for the cost of the clothing items but would be willing to take best offer.

Here is my email and my phone number if you are interested. [email protected] 617-448-0097

Please see below pictures and videos for additional information. I have additional videos on my phone. The files were too large to email but will share upon request. FYI, showing is very very difficult so please no tire kickers. Please please only reply if you are absolutely interested.

If all goes well with the fund raising and Eagle Project, my daughter is in line to be one of the first and definitely the youngest female Eagle Scout in Massachusetts. Thank you for your time. Be well and happy holidays.

John Briere

Attachments

• gun range 1.jpg
    gun range 1.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 79
  • gun range 3.jpg.png
    gun range 3.jpg.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 79
  • gun range 2.png
    gun range 2.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 79
  • gun range 4.jpg
    gun range 4.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 78
  • gun range 8.jpg
    gun range 8.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 79
  • gun range 10.jpg
    gun range 10.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 77
  • gun range 5.jpg
    gun range 5.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 77
Best of luck to your Eagle Scout. ~Enbloc

135.jpg

I wonder how well it would set up in a tractor trailer...?

View attachment 548928
The sheriffs dept had a pretty cool set up like that. Live fire with on screen actors/scenarios. We had to do a bunch of different scenarios with a f***ing shrink standing right behind us in the trailer and grading us on our mental capacity and then answer questions to them about each scenario and why we fired or didn’t while they took copious notes. Whoever came up with that idea should be kicked in the grundel.

The sheriffs dept had a pretty cool set up like that. Live fire with on screen actors/scenarios. We had to do a bunch of different scenarios with a f***ing shrink standing right behind us in the trailer and grading us on our mental capacity and then answer questions to them about each scenario and why we fired or didn’t while they took copious notes. Whoever came up with that idea should be kicked in the grundel.
I was thinking more of an on-site bar for after training...

1638729251340.png

Interesting reach around to the no sale listing outside of classifieds rule. Eccentric $25k personal range and no membership fee? Color me surprised…

<Insert obligatory MiB shooting range test here>.

I was thinking more of an on-site bar for after training...

1638729251340-png.548935
Note how @cams is not objecting to your gloss on the idea...

Back
Top Bottom