• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Acme.Armament

Fixxah

NES Member
Adam is a good guy who stands behind what he sells and I have no problem spending time and cash at his shop. If it weren't for my allergies to pets I would have a chair with my name on it. He goes the extra mile to get you what you want when you want it. Shop is located 12 Palmer Rd. in Plympton, Ma.

Last edited:
Wow this place truely is a hidden gem. They had all the popular weapons you could want AR-15's, 1911's glocks's eotech sites.. everything.. Adam is great!

Ordered a few AR-15 lowers Bushmaster , Rockriver and an M&P to give away to my brothers for x-mas gifts. Adam was great and got me everything i needed. Thanks Adam

Great Experience at Acme Armament

Just wanted everyone to know, I had the pleasure of finally getting to Acme Armament and met the owner Adam. He was kind enough to pickup the Woodman's Pal that we purchased through the group buy and held onto it for me. I went to go pickup the Pal and found out that I also won an air rifle and pistol Karma from Adam (Boy was my son HAPPY!!). And then i also ended up doing a trade/purchase. So it was a full and fulfilling day with Adam at Acme...I will definately be doing more business with him, Great guy!!!!!!

Thanks Adam!

Acme is they best gunshop that I have been to hands down. Adam is awsome and realy knows his stuff and will go the extra mile. I hope to visit there again soon. You may not be able to find plympton.(its hard for me and I live right down the street.) but once you find it you know it was well worth the trip.

Just picked up my Karma gift from Adam. Him and his wife are good people. I think I'll be in there more once I run it by my bosses desk. Worth a look.
Squeeze

Went in for the 1st time today, met Adam and his German Shepherd "Dad". Adam is a gentleman. Perfect transaction today. I will certainly spend money there again. A+++ experience!

Just bought my Sig p232 from Acme. The owner was a great guy with a good sense of humor and very knowlageable about the products he sells.

I would highly recomend this store. one of the best in service i have been to in MA

I stopped in a couple days ago. Adam is a great guy to deal with. I spent about an hour BS'ing in looking around. Left with a KBAR for a great price. Keep up the good work.

I just started visiting Adam at Acme an anyone who can sit with me an BS is a person I want to do business with. If he does not have what u r looking for, he will find exactly what u want. He will be getting a lot of my business from now on!! Stephen

Another pleasurable visit to Acme! Adam is a great guy like everyone says and Dad is a great dog! The shop is very convenient for me as it's only about ten minutes from my house.

Having known Adam a little through one of the local clubs, I am not surprised to hear that his shop is well run and that going there is a pleasant experience. I am looking forward to checking it out sometime when schedule permits.

I went there this morning and Picked up some mags. Nice shop and a cool dog. He has a lot of long guns and some nice handguns. It was 35 min. from my house and I will be back. A+ exp. Thanks again John m

Its nice to be able to sit and talk guns with someone and Adam can talk! Nice little shop, great guy, DAD doesn't hurt either. Good place to go to and prices r good! Stephen D

Nicest people you will ever meet, and they know there stuff. Any shop that has a dog in it can't be all bad.
Great people, selection, and prices. It is all good.

I stopped by Acme on Saturday to visit my friends Adam and Nicole, as well as check out the Weapon Iconagraphy guys (very cool, wish I had some extra money and some creativity). It is always worth the trip to Acme, and Satruday was no different. Adam helped me out with Massifying one of my rifles [angry], and I got to watch the laser show as well as hang out with a few other friends that stopped by.

Thanks for the help, I am sure I will swing by after I return from my work trip with some money to spend. [thumbsup]

Last edited:
I was there Friday to have Adam put some night sights on my G19 and pick up some other odds and ends. It's nice to have sights I can see in low light again! Thanks again Adam.

back to page one--i forgot to post in here afterwards (sorry!).

my review is short and to the point: bought a LPK from adam on his wedding day. 'nuff said.

Thank you all for the kind words and valued support.

If Adam's beard gets any bigger you'll be able to crawl into it and take a nap.

Ssshhhh. She'd actually like that. (I'm just answering the challenge put toward me for the Hora-Dolor.)

I think that was the idea? I gotta get up there and poke around soon, my gunitis itch is acting up... only something magazine fed can cure this!

Come by as we just got two more in and have several magazine fed firearms. [smile] Plus you get to hang out with Dad. [wink]

I've been meaning to make my way down to the shop. I did however meet them at the car shoot and I can't say enough about how kind and generous they were.

Back
Top Bottom