• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Acme Armament

Just so you know - I read that out to Adam and he literally LOLed. While we loved our town and the various communities we were a part of in MA, it was clear to us that the larger culture of MA was diametrically opposed to our personal outlooks. 2A issues were only a part of it. It felt oppressive to us and we didn't want to spend a large portion of our lives upset and/or fighting a loosing battle. I didn't grow up in MA - I know what it feels like to live somewhere where you aren't in disagreement with such a large percentage of what is going on. In short, we wanted to be happy and not deal with feeling like subjects living according to the whims of our "betters" quite so often. NH isn't perfect, but it is a better fit for us by orders of magnitude.

Kudos to those willing to stay and fight all the time, condolences to those stuck there for various reasons.

I purchased a house about a year ago in the town acme used to be located at in MA. You have no idea how confused I was seeing what I thought was going to be two gun shops in a town without a dunkin's. After seeing the for sale sign it quickly reminded me i am still in MA.

I purchased a house about a year ago in the town acme used to be located at in MA. You have no idea how confused I was seeing what I thought was going to be two gun shops in a town without a dunkin's. After seeing the for sale sign it quickly reminded me i am still in MA.

That was interesting when I heard of Gene opening his shop. He is a good guy and Acme wishes him the best.

GPS says 45 minutes, bet I can make it in 35, 30 in spring on the Harley... Not gonna wait that long to find out though:)

It will be good to see you there.

...and Creepy Creations in between. [laugh2][rofl]

BTW I think they do great work and I am biased.

Small world!

- - - Updated - - -

It really is a nice town and the people are fantastic - enjoy it. [grin]

They say curiosity killed the cat, but I don't care. I'm wondering what the reason for the move was? Was it for reasons other than the MA laws and taxes?

Either way, I plan on stopping by when you open. An excuse to go visit three gun shops [smile] Rileys, Outpost and now Acme

Freedom?

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Small world!

- - - Updated - - -

It really is a nice town and the people are fantastic - enjoy it. [grin]

I'll be looking forward to when you guys are open in NH, I always wanted to visit when you were in MA but I refused to enter enemy territory to go to a gunshop 2 hours away. I'll gladly go to a shop 1.5 hours away in NH!

It is! Creepy, aka Bob is cool and is a H&K fanboi. :) The pizza/sub place is tasty and the Chinese restaurant makes a good Mai Tai.

So does he have an HK pictogram tatooed on his arm or something? [laugh]

-Mike

Sad to say that I won't be making the trip to their new shop anytime soon, if at all. The Plympton shop was just a few minutes away from my work. However if I end up attending more NES shoots in NH, I'd definitely want to go check out the new place if it's not too far out of the way.

Good luck Adam and Nicole!

Back
Top Bottom