• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Acme Armament

I just noticed they're opening their new shop right down the street from my work. A 1 minute car drive :) Any idea when they'll be open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup Londonderry. And I just noticed it a little while ago when I drove out of the lot getting Chinese food I didn't have time to stop. I checked their website and all it says is they're closed for business in MA and moving to NH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try searching for them on Facebook. Adam posted pics of the sign when it went up the other day. I too can't wait for them to open. 10 minute drive from my house.

One good thing about living so far from the nearest gun shop is my wallet stays less empty. Best wishes to them in their new digs.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Keep your eye on our website, our Facebook page, and/or our thread here. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/70655-Acme-Armament

We update them as soon as we have completed the next step. At this point we are waiting on the permits from BATF&E - your guess is as good as mine on when they will finish their part of that process.

To Trouble: Sorry that you missed our updates - at the time you asked that question, we did not have a signed lease in place, so it was not possible for us to give you a more specific answer than "Southern NH."

Stay tuned for updates.

No worries, I didnt think you were being intentionally vague, just busy. Good luck with thew shop. I think ill youll do great in NH. Its a little bit of a hike for me but ill swing by for sure.

Keep your eye on our website, our Facebook page, and/or our thread here. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/70655-Acme-Armament

We update them as soon as we have completed the next step. At this point we are waiting on the permits from BATF&E - your guess is as good as mine on when they will finish their part of that process.

To Trouble: Sorry that you missed our updates - at the time you asked that question, we did not have a signed lease in place, so it was not possible for us to give you a more specific answer than "Southern NH."

Stay tuned for updates.

Adam & Nicole, are you guys going to have some evening hours during the week? I work in Nashua now, but you're just a wee bit too far for me to go during lunch.

Can Ma. residents buy rifles and handguns from adjacent states?

You can buy compliant long guns at an FFL, but handguns would have to be transferred to you by an FFL in MA. So they would still have to be on the list, blah blah blah.

Adam & Nicole, are you guys going to have some evening hours during the week? I work in Nashua now, but you're just a wee bit too far for me to go during lunch.

Hi :) We are planning on being open Friday nights to begin with. Will look forward to seeing you later this winter.

They say curiosity killed the cat, but I don't care. I'm wondering what the reason for the move was? Was it for reasons other than the MA laws and taxes?

Either way, I plan on stopping by when you open. An excuse to go visit three gun shops [smile] Rileys, Outpost and now Acme

Yup Londonderry.
For those in MA looking to check out Adam and Nicole's new digs, take Rt. 93 to Route 28/Exit 5, about 12 miles or so north of the state line. Turn left off the ramp onto Rt. 28 North for about a mile. Acme will be in the strip mall just after the intersection just after the road curves right in a reverse fork split.

I used to drill at the Reserve Center right up the street on Harvey Road. I might join back up just to have an excuse to visit Acme every month...

They say curiosity killed the cat, but I don't care. I'm wondering what the reason for the move was? Was it for reasons other than the MA laws and taxes?

Just so you know - I read that out to Adam and he literally LOLed. While we loved our town and the various communities we were a part of in MA, it was clear to us that the larger culture of MA was diametrically opposed to our personal outlooks. 2A issues were only a part of it. It felt oppressive to us and we didn't want to spend a large portion of our lives upset and/or fighting a loosing battle. I didn't grow up in MA - I know what it feels like to live somewhere where you aren't in disagreement with such a large percentage of what is going on. In short, we wanted to be happy and not deal with feeling like subjects living according to the whims of our "betters" quite so often. NH isn't perfect, but it is a better fit for us by orders of magnitude.

Kudos to those willing to stay and fight all the time, condolences to those stuck there for various reasons.

Either way, I plan on stopping by when you open. An excuse to go visit three gun shops [smile] Rileys, Outpost and now Acme

you might not hear it openly mentioned--but plympton was a long drive from me and so the new shop is much closer to me. draw your own conclusions.

a.k.a. they missed having me around all the time. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom