• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Accidental Shooting Deaths By Kids Up 31%

So if sales are up 31%, accidental shootings should be up commensurate. If we had double the # of drivers, accidents would go up. Double the NPR budget, double the NPR bullspit spewed. It's sort of expected.

I'm looking for an actual newsworthy topic here.

Aside from the statistics being skewed by gang-bangers, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some increase in small children handing firearms. Unfortunately, the dirtbag "parent" segment of the population appears to be growing.

I'll bet "Intentional" shootings by kids are up too...

Remember, the CDC has stated very recently its next project is firearm related injury.

Wish I was kidding. NPR is just setting the stage like the political hacks they are.

I bet swimming pools kill more kids than guns.
Accidental poisening death among kids is 730 to 1000 per year depending on the source.

Accidental shooting death among kids is 50 to 200 per year depending on the source.

Clearly It's time for license to purchase household chemicals combined with drano control. It's for the children.

Accidental poisening death among kids is 730 to 1000 per year depending on the source.

Accidental shooting death among kids is 50 to 200 per year depending on the source.

Clearly It's time for license to purchase household chemicals combined with drano control. It's for the children.
Do doctors ask about safe storage of knives, medicines and chemicals/poisons? Or the watching of CNN? I mean, the list of stuff that can kill you is never ending.

Do doctors ask about safe storage of knives, medicines and chemicals/poisons? ...
Dunno, but I toured the American Veterinary Medical Association's
annual meeting's Boston trade show in Jul'01,
and they are inordinately concerned with patients gaining control of sharps.

They act as if the need for self-sheathing cannulas
originates with non-human primates,
but that's hardly the only risk.
128818684738894834.jpg

Back
Top Bottom