WTS Accessories for Mazda CX-5 including snow wheels/tires

92G

NES Member
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
WTS Multiple accessories for Mazda CX-5
I briefly owned a 2017 CX-5 but given expansion of the family had to upscale to a Honda Odyssey

Location: Metrowest - Natick area. Can meet halfway assuming buyer is relatively close.
Contact: PM me. Happy to answer any questions. See my feedback. I'm not here to pull a quick one thanks.
Pictures: can text them if you need

--
(1) Retractable cargo cover. Perfect condition and functional. I found it distrubing that Mazda is now selling their vehicles without a trunk privacy cover. Mine fit the 2017 model. Per description this will fit 2017 - 2019 models.
$250 from Mazda or $200 through amazon
My price $100

View: https://www.amazon.com/Mazda-Genuine-KB7W-V1-350-Retractable-Cargo/dp/B07LCGNNJ6

--
(2) OEM floor mats. Driver, passenger and rear seats. Cloth/carpet material. Never used. Brand new condition. They were taken out of the vehicle at the dealer and I had all weathers installed.
I can't find these listed anywhere online.
$50

--
(3) Full set of four winter tires mounted and ready to go. Michelin Latitude XI2 SL (225/65R-17) mounted on 17x7.5 sport edition A9 gunmetal gray wheels. Lugs and TPMS included. They are mounted and balanced. I purchased them from TireRack in December 2017. These had one winter on my CX-5 and I mostly use the commuter rail. Treads are in excellent condition. Less than 1000 miles on the tires. Never drove in temps above 40F. If desired I can include the receipt to the buyer. Only reason I am selling is that I no longer own the CX-5 and these won't fit on our minivan.
My cost through TireRack - $1194.72
My price: $750

--

Top Bottom