Abe's Awesome Armament in NH

Rate Abe's Awesome Armaments

• Total voters
Locatation: New Hampton NH

Directions: Exit 23 off 93N. Exit 23 is a nice little stop for gas and coffee on your way to the mountains.

Okay- besides the awesome name- this place is a great store with great prices. The selection is a little slim, but he said that it was due to the election. Abe knew MA law in and out.

I didn't end up buying anything, because of lack of funds. He has a bunch of knives and swords.

I would score him as a 7 out of ten.

http://www.abesaa.com/directions.html

Last edited:
Ill also give 7. A friend of mine lives in the area, and stopped in to look around one day. Nice store, too bad its not in MA. (with all that inventory for sale)

I stopped in there the other day. His shop has come along over the years. He just paved his parking lot. It was dirt. I was looking for XDs extended mags and no one has had them. Coming home from a camping trip I happened to stop in there and he had them in stock. He also had a box of assorted AK mags for $20. A picked up a couple of those, the XDs mag, and a .308 bottle opener. If you're in the area this gun shop is worth a look.

Stopped by there this weekend while having a guys weekend. Needed more ammo and this place was close by. Good inventory and the guy at the counter was friendly. Seems like a very nice place and the prices were good.

I did 8 stars 7.5 rounded up. bought a 38 off him last year since it was the only one I could find, knowledgeable and friendly

Seemed good. Wish I was alone, so I'd have more time without someone else looking at their watch (3 people). Had a good selection and variety; and prices were not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom