ABC News Uses Knob Creek Range Footage In Place Real World Footage

802427.jpg

I feel like it'll backfire. Antis will freak out saying how that does look like a war zone and proof our toys really are weapons of war and how no one should have that kind of fire power :confused:

He did say "appearing to show", so they didn't claim it was actual footage of the war.

Are you fvcking high?

They broadcast that footage knowing full well it was from Knob Creek night shoot, hoping to plant the seeds of propaganda in the minds of the lazy, unwitting public.

"Appearing to show" doesn't relieve them of their responsibilty. They are damned fvcking liars and they know exactly what they are doing and why.

"Appearing to show" doesn't relieve them of their responsibilty. They are damned fvcking liars and they know exactly what they are doing and why.
right. i find it odd that a producer putting the piece together hasn't asked the validity of the footage.

right. i find it odd that a producer putting the piece together hasn't asked the validity of the footage.

The producers are just as if not more complicit.

That is no less of a lie than someone yelling FIRE! in a crowded theater when there is no fire.

They need to be criminally prosecuted. This isn't a free speech issue, its a criminal treason issue foisted on the public with the intent of diminishing the president's decision making.

The producers are just as if not more complicit.

That is no less of a lie than someone yelling FIRE! in a crowded theater when there is no fire.

They need to be criminally prosecuted. This isn't a free speech issue, its a criminal treason issue foisted on the public with the intent of diminishing the president's decision making.
Proves once again when Trump says fake news he’s not lying.

I feel like it'll backfire. Antis will freak out saying how that does look like a war zone and proof our toys really are weapons of war and how no one should have that kind of fire power :confused:

We need to stop worrying about offending their sensibilities. Their deliberately skewed worldviews are completely out of alignment with rational thought and are invalid as a result. We only need to pay attention to their hysterical hand-waving from the corners of our eyes, to make sure we don't get blindsided by their lunacy, but they should otherwise be ignored.

Exactly. That's why I posted, 'Smells like a trap.' This could be a set up job.

We need to stop worrying about offending their sensibilities. Their deliberately skewed worldviews are completely out of alignment with rational thought and are invalid as a result. We only need to pay attention to their hysterical hand-waving from the corners of our eyes, to make sure we don't get blindsided by their lunacy, but they should otherwise be ignored.

No, that brand of lunacy should not be ignored. That's the same brand of lunacy that's closing ranges in New England. Same brand of lunacy that's confiscating firearms from an 84 year old vet / retired cop based on the babbling of a waitress and zero warrants / court orders. Must I continue?

Someone forgot to edit out the hundreds of cell phones taking videos.

Is that live fire over the peoples heads?

No, it is not. Knob Creek's firing line is separated by a security fence from the spectator's bleachers. Nobody can get through without a proper badge.

Seeing other sources are reporting on ABC News doing this.

ABC News ‘slaughter in Syria’ footage appears to come from a Kentucky gun range
ABC News Uses 2017 Kentucky Shooting Footage For Report About Turkey Bombing Kurdish Civilians
ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017

I love the story in this one. "The error was discovered by right-wing social media users..." I mean it can't just be regular people that pointed this one out. It has to be "right-wing" people.
ABC News Corrects Kentucky Gun Range Footage Labelled as Syrian War Footage | National Review

They'll do anything and say anything to continue the propaganda line.

Back
Top Bottom