• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ABC Gun Control Poll

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Everyone might want to weigh in vote in this poll. It's about halfway down inthe middle of the POLITICS section.

http://abcnews.go.com

There have been three deadly shootings at schools within a seven-day period.

Should there be more gun control in the United States?

No. More gun control will not make us safer. Criminals will still get guns if they want.
Yes. Everyone, especially children, will be safer if guns are tougher to access.
Total Vote: 3,871
Not a scientific survey.

I was clicking the Politics tab on the left, found it on the main page and voted.

After my vote:

No. More gun control will not make us safer. Criminals will still get guns if they want.
Yes. Everyone, especially children, will be safer if guns are tougher to access.
Total Vote: 4,559
Not a scientific survey.

we got 'em

Yes. Everyone, especially children, will be safer if guns are tougher to access.1,836
Total Vote: 4,941

No. More gun control will not make us safer. Criminals will still get guns if they want. 3,557
Yes. Everyone, especially children, will be safer if guns are tougher to access. 1,974
Total Vote: 5,531

voted.

Results after my vote :

Yes. Everyone, especially children, will be safer if guns are tougher to access.2,048
Total Vote: 5,801

Still near a 2 to 1 margine.

So, you're the bastard that beat me by 2 minutes posting over there. [smile]

Those numbers will easily go 2/1 in our favor in no time.

That'd be me.[smile]

Hopefully we can get that CNN poll to turn around as well, but that's going to take a bit more work.

This is more like it... [smile]

Total Vote: 7,640

Yes. Everyone, especially children, will be safer if guns are tougher to access.2,351
Total Vote: 7,692
Not a scientific survey.

I bet they're starting to cringe a bit. [smile]

Yes. Everyone, especially children, will be safer if guns are tougher to access.2,427
Total Vote: 8,447

Back
Top Bottom