A Whole Buncha Hi-Powers

They sold out fast.

I haven’t done business with them but this is from their website:

On average for a list of 50 guns I'll get 150+ orders within 2 seconds of 10AM. This means that even though 150 people click send on the dot at 10AM, just 50 of them will get their order filled. Orders go directly to my inbox and are organized via time stamp by google. I go down the list of orders calling each person one at a time.(Average 5 min per call.. Usually takes me until late afternoon to get back to everyone.) At the end of the day I will email every remaining unfilled order "sorry I'm sold out." To which I ALWAYS get an email of "But I ordered right at 10AM atomic clock" or cuss me out for not having the item they ordered

Have you bought a new Springfield Armory SA-35?
I was thinking of one.

I've already got three HPs from different manufacturers, so I'm not in the market for a new one. They look interesting, though, definitely more interesting than the redesign from FN!

I've already got three HPs from different manufacturers, so I'm not in the market for a new one. They look interesting, though, definitely more interesting than the redesign from FN!
I would have gladly bought one of those surplus ones if I knew they were available.
I hear there are ejector issues with the SA's

I would have gladly bought one of those surplus ones if I knew they were available.
I hear there are ejector issues with the SA's

Those surplus ones really weren't available. The guys on FALFiles were saying they were all snapped up in about three seconds.

Yup, so do you have to register with that Company to be notified when an item is available?
It's not like the CMP.

You have to sign up for their email blasts. The guy sends an email out with a list of what is coming up for sale and when they will go on sale. As indicated they go on sale at a specific time and you have to be quick.

You have to sign up for their email blasts. The guy sends an email out with a list of what is coming up for sale and when they will go on sale. As indicated they go on sale at a specific time and you have to be quick.

I see some of his stuff from time to time on Youtube and he seems to have a knack for obtaining good sized groups of desireable older firearms.

Back
Top Bottom