• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A well regulated Militia

The FBI sends agents provocateur into every known militia group. The agents then try to whip up the militia into doing something illegal. Nearly all "weapons charges" stem from one of these provocateurs setting up an illegal weapons buy after inducing idiots into the trap.
If I was in a Militia, I would know exactly how to check each person out and see their background and career. They wouldn't stand a chance. And if I couldn't prove yes or no. They would be kicked out lmao. f*** that

The irony is that (in my understanding) there were SBS in use in the US military at the time. But because Miller died resulting in his insufficient defense, they just accepted the argument even though it was factually incorrect.
Very Evil Thought of the Hour

An effect of a pardon is to make something as if legally it never happened.

Pardon a DUI and they're not an FPP because they never drove drunk.
(They may be unsuitable;
but let that go
).

If you pardon someone whose criminal conviction
became confirmed and underlined by brand new SCOTUS case law,
does the pardon nullify the ruling?

(It assumes you can pardon a dead guy.
But since the asshats in Congress think you can impeach a non-President,
that shouldn't be a heavy lift
).

Not saying we have anyone currently who wants to pardon Miller.
Jus' sayin'.

The FBI sends agents provocateur into every known militia group. The agents then try to whip up the militia into doing something illegal. Nearly all "weapons charges" stem from one of these provocateurs setting up an illegal weapons buy after inducing idiots into the trap.
Yes they do for sure

I learned something today. I wanted to pass it on for those who might have misunderstood

the phrase 'well regulated' - as used in the 1750's - means 'functional and well working' as in the phrase 'a well regulated clock'... that is one that keeps good time and is maintained properly...

IT DOES NOT MEAN or having ANYTHING TO DO WITH "regulated by regulations"!

Few people know this... and more should.
Where did you learn this from? The uninformed always ask for source documents. The intelligent uniformed, that is. Few as they may be.

Oooo.... fun new game... who on NES is the FBI infiltrator... my top four guesses...

@dgrantdoherty
@enbloc
@Broccoli Iglesias
@Bird (...still waiting to go green, but really, really eager about it...)

my top four exclusions...

@Reptile
@Len-2A Training
@Admin
@Mtn_Guy (Me...well, duh...)
As far as I know there have not been any stings conducted against NES users.

The government really wont need an actual infiltrator because everything is out in the open.

Finding like minded people happens but secret stuff probably does not happen in PM's here.

I doubt many serious criminals would have LTC holders do straw purchases.

NES is a very open and easy to monitor. I bet the website has forensic tools to read PM's, see what they read post and trace IP's if anyone sounds shady.

Anyone who gets into buying and selling will have their ID revealed.

I bet lots of us get probed by Marsha and have a file but is likely no thicker what we all post on here openly.

It seems to me that most gun crimes are actually committed by people WITHOUT a "NES screen name".

No way, my vote is for Reptile. Nobody expects it to be Reptile....
Before somebody becomes an informant they have to do something against the law first.

Then they are offered a deal if they get dirt on other people. Most folks wont be planning an insurrection so the informant provokes the folks in the group to commit crimes.

Alex Jones has tons of stories about this. False flags and agent provocateurs.

In this day and age there is no hiding anything.

A persons whole life story can be found and people can be interviewed because everybody knows everybody in the internet age.

People are very easy to track, too. For a $300 you can put a tracker on a car and follow them for a month in real time.

It seems that NES is not under as much scrutiny as Oathkeepers, 3%ers and Boogaloo Bois.

If an actual Civil War starts much can be learned by the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and how effective they were is beating the US.

I suspect that small cells of 2 or 3 members will be acting on their own acting on "an idea".

If I was in a Militia, I would know exactly how to check each person out and see their background and career. They wouldn't stand a chance. And if I couldn't prove yes or no. They would be kicked out lmao. f*** that

How old are you? Did you learn anything from Lavoy? I am not joking, I am only concerned, that you may not have an idea what you have just posted.

The firearms community is very well regulated. At least 20,000 or more laws at the federal, state and local levels which directly affect our 2A rights. Those are just the gun laws. As an edged weapons enthusiast, I will wager that an equal number of knife laws also are in full force and effect. Many date back to the 19th century. Some argue that they are Jim Crow. Others argue that they are the work of modern-day elitist liberals. Both arguments are correct, but the one thing that they all have in common is that they are ignored by criminals. Edged weapons are also militia weapons.
This is one of those fundamental things non-fudds in the firearm community know, though firearm prohibitionists--including fudds--will still insist regulated means what they want it to mean
This is one of those fundamental things non-fudds in the firearm community know, though firearm prohibitionists--including fudds--will still insist regulated means what they want it to mean.
This is one of those fundamental things non-fudds in the firearm community know, though firearm prohibitionists--including fudds--will still insist regulated means what they want it to mean.

Id love a helicopter ... or a tank....Unfortunately they dont fit in my gunsafe...Safe storage and all

I learned something today. I wanted to pass it on for those who might have misunderstood

the phrase 'well regulated' - as used in the 1750's - means 'functional and well working' as in the phrase 'a well regulated clock'... that is one that keeps good time and is maintained properly...

The people attempting to "regulate" 100% know this, they just act ignorant and stupid to advance their cause. Then the actual ignorant and stupid masses blindly follow them.

People/courts don't even understand "SHAL NOT BE INFRINGED"

As far as I know there have not been any stings conducted against NES users.

The government really wont need an actual infiltrator because everything is out in the open.

Finding like minded people happens but secret stuff probably does not happen in PM's here.

I doubt many serious criminals would have LTC holders do straw purchases.

NES is a very open and easy to monitor. I bet the website has forensic tools to read PM's, see what they read post and trace IP's if anyone sounds shady.

Anyone who gets into buying and selling will have their ID revealed.

I bet lots of us get probed by Marsha and have a file but is likely no thicker what we all post on here openly.

It seems to me that most gun crimes are actually committed by people WITHOUT a "NES screen name".

Before somebody becomes an informant they have to do something against the law first.

Then they are offered a deal if they get dirt on other people. Most folks wont be planning an insurrection so the informant provokes the folks in the group to commit crimes.

Alex Jones has tons of stories about this. False flags and agent provocateurs.

In this day and age there is no hiding anything.

A persons whole life story can be found and people can be interviewed because everybody knows everybody in the internet age.

People are very easy to track, too. For a $300 you can put a tracker on a car and follow them for a month in real time.

It seems that NES is not under as much scrutiny as Oathkeepers, 3%ers and Boogaloo Bois.

If an actual Civil War starts much can be learned by the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and how effective they were is beating the US.

I suspect that small cells of 2 or 3 members will be acting on their own acting on "an idea".
Exactly what an FBI informant would say to throw off suspicion!

Exactly what an FBI informant would say to throw off suspicion!
Years ago (after the statute of limitations) I heard about Capone.

They got him for tax fraud.

I preparing my taxes now and I have bow on it.

I'm a legitimate business man!

The Man will have to try harder.

Tagged for future "old news" from OP who apparently just fell off the turnip truck two months ago.

There have been stings.Maybe Nes isnt as hard-core as some of the other forms..It doesn’t take much to get caught up in a disaster...Most of you probably don’t know what I’m talking about but there was a grenade fuse fiasco a few years ago. I was going to buy every one of them I’m so glad I didn’t. It wasn’t a crime it was just more than you want to get involved in.

31aa14f0-bc99-4e6b-b785-26ae420971dd-screen-shot-2020-10-31-at-52151-pm.png

Back
Top Bottom