• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Travesty of Justice in New Hampshire!

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

What happened to "Live Free or Die!". Free them!
Dont forget that this is the same judicial body that gave us the claremont decisions......manufactured out of whole cloth......

With volinsky making a bid for gov's office we need to focus on controlling the exec council again so that the gov can nominate solid replacements for some of the turds on the NH SC

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
so much for equal protection under the law.

50 years ago you went to jail for possession of joint, now it is legal at the state level in a few places and decriminalized almost everywhere else in the U.S. of A.

America, with its puritanical values has criminalized what is accepted what is normal and accepted in most of the world.

in 50 years, assuming we are not under Sharia law, women will have the legal right to be topless on a beach, just as men are allowed to be.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The Free the Nipple campaign, aka the Fripple campaign. Newport Creamery has gotten into supporting the cause with their Fripple Fribble.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry, I hate to be that guy but we have bigger fish to fry. In the grand scheme of things, this is a triviality. We have a state to save.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Sorry, I hate to be that guy but we have bigger fish to fry. In the grand scheme of things, this is a triviality. We have a state to save.
If you want to see trivial stuff look at the majority of cases the Supreme Court hears every year.

At least this case applies to half the population.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
they're doing us a favor. who wants to look at beastie women with hairy backs on the beach? cause in this country, that's the only type of woman that participates in these things, like the right to breast feed in public. ever see a hot woman on the t lettin' a little 'un latch on? nope.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
they're doing us a favor. who wants to look at beastie women with hairy backs on the beach? cause in this country, that's the only type of woman that participates in these things, like the right to breast feed in public. ever see a hot woman on the t lettin' a little 'un latch on? nope.
The sad part of your post is theres a lot of people against women breast feeding in public.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Complete aside - I was thinking about this last night and related the story to my wife in bed.

So 20 or so years ago on The Man Show (with that caring woke Jimmy Kimmel), they had this guy from the UK (I think) that liked to bet on things a lot. Odd things.

One day, someone bets him $100K (or some other oddly large amount) for him to get breast implants and keep them for a year. So the dynamic duo asks, "so when is the year up?" "Two years ago!" LOL

The guy got fake boobs and liked them so much he kept them.

This is the funny part. He takes off his button-down shirt. No bra. Just these two ugly A+ cup boobs. Comedy Central must have had a conniption on this. "Do we show it?" "They're boobs - no!" "But it's a dude." "They're boobs!!!" "A fat guy topless would be OK." "But their BOOBS!!" "Still a dude."

"Fine! Blur the nipples!"

That's what they did. They blurred his nipples.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The sad part of your post is theres a lot of people against women breast feeding in public.
Not sure how you conflate baring the nipple with breast feeding in public......

the latter is in a different category altogether when you consider the bodily fluid component of this as well as the infant

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What happened to "Live Free or Die!". Free them!
Did you see the 3 involved? I wouldn't let them appeal either....I would pay them good money to never do it again, not enough eye bleach could fix what we saw that day.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did you see the 3 involved? I wouldn't let them appeal either....I would pay them good money to never do it again, not enough eye bleach could fix what we saw that day.
dont worry.....it will be appealed by some trans<insert gender> persons and will get legs.....

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Lol, then don't look at them. Problem solved.

-Mike

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how you conflate baring the nipple with breast feeding in public......

the latter is in a different category altogether when you consider the bodily fluid component of this as well as the infant
He has to be contrary about everything.

Reactions: jpk
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The two in the picture in the OP's linked article look like they have potential. Can't tell for sure though. The camera man was literally 180 degrees off on the angle.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The two in the picture in the OP's linked article look like they have potential.
tatoos...strike one

next time the local news runs a story on breast feeding on a commuter train, subway, etc., tell me the chicks don't look like this....

8555035#2.jpg

Top Bottom