• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A tip of the hat to RCBS Customer Service

I know we've come to expect this sort of thing from the major reloading equipment manufacturers, but just to give credit where credit is due . . .

Some 30 years ago I purchased a .357 Mag Colt revolver that came with a bunch of reloading odds 'n' ends, including a set of RCBS dies. The sizer wasn't carbide, so I immediately bought one of those. I couldn't begin to guess how many reloads have passed through that resizing die over the last three decades, until a couple of weeks ago when the carbide insert popped out. I emailed RCBS, who gave me an address to send it to, and shortly after I mailed it to them a package arrives in my mailbox with a brand spanking new carbide resizing die, in a nice new plastic box - all free. Gotta love that.

Very nice .... good to see they stand behind their product even if 30+ years old.

It's been my experience that most of the relaoding equipment suppliers are awesome like that- I've heard/had nothing but positive things about Dillon, Hornady and RCBS

Back
Top Bottom