• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A survey by police on proposed gun laws

I am still a little surprised by the massive pro 2A opinions in this poll. [grin]
Shouldn't be, wander over to masscops and poke around, they're actually very pro 2a. It gave me some faith in the police in this country, and that's been VERY hard to do since the invention of the cameraphone.

This jives with what I have heard from officers I have spoken with face to face (I have a few family members that are police).

Shouldn't be, wander over to masscops and poke around, they're actually very pro 2a. It gave me some faith in the police in this country, and that's been VERY hard to do since the invention of the cameraphone.

Poke a little deeper. Most of the guys over there might be pro 2A, but are very anti when it comes to individual rights. Respect my authoritay!

Last edited:
Gun grabber heads must be imploding over this bit of news.

Guaran-fuking-teed though, that if the results were just the opposite... they'd be running around waving it in everyone's faces.

What he said...

and thank you to all the officers who participated. This is a very powerful statement that needs to be echoed to every elected critter. They keep hammering home how we need these things and parade out a minority voice to the contrary amongst law enforcement for their dog and pony shows.

Very nice to see that the reality is far different from what the administration and its propaganda units are telling the general public. I am not surprised to see this about LEO's though.

Interesting... Now If I understand it right though, police Officers are not allowed to speak out publicly on their views? Or is that just in their uniform?

Because if a lot feel this way, where are they?

I feel like some cops on the surface say they're pro 2A but deep down inside they'd prefer to only have guns for themselves. Just saying...

I could be wrong... I have been before.

Interesting... Now If I understand it right though, police Officers are not allowed to speak out publicly on their views? Or is that just in their uniform?

Because if a lot feel this way, where are they?
I agree. In the Northeast officers are less verbal than the west and south. Why? I believe politics has a lot to do with it. It's who you know.What sheriff you donate money too.
I know Cops, correctional officers and firefighters around the Boston area. They will all tell you that the system is corrupt.

that link should be sent to EVERY state and federal congress critter.

I am doing that right now....well after I move off NES for a few minutes...Thanks for posting this!

ETA: Done!

Last edited:
Posted to Facebook. I'm sure my anti-gun cousin will hate me for it, but she's an idealistic nitwit who needs someone challenging her on her bullshit.

Actions speak louder than words. You are not pro-2A if you make a living by punishing people who are practicing their 2A rights. You are a shitbag.

No one who makes a living by enforcing MA gun laws is pro-2A. They are a hypocrite at best. And a jack-booted thug at worst.

I was just going to post this. Most of the cops I know are very pro 2A, but I am still a little surprised by the massive pro 2A opinions in this poll. [grin]

Remember, cops are civilians. They're not military. Most of the gun-grabbers have no problem with the military having guns and often times they also include "police". But some dyed-in-the-wool antis only say "military".

Not that it means much.

But the military doesn't include the police. I'm sure most police officers, just like all of the responsible, private owners of guns, don't want any further infringements on their Constitutionally-guaranteed rights.

Back
Top Bottom