• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A simple day-1 action for Trump

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
If Trump wants to show his Pro 2a position a simple Executive Order, overturning Obama's, to allow the return of M1 Garands from South Korea would certainly be a step in the right direction. And since all it would take is an EO he could do this on day one.

If Trump wants to show his Pro 2a position a simple Executive Order, overturning Obama's, to allow the return of M1 Garands from South Korea would certainly be a step in the right direction. And since all it would take is an EO he could do this on day one.

He could probably also revoke Bush's 89 import ban as well.

Of course he won't do anything like that though, not enough protectionist BS. [rolleyes]

Don't forget all those M1 Carbines too.

I hope the first thing he does after he takes his hand off the bible is to have Reince present him a clipboard with a stack of EO's to sign BEFORE he does his speech.
Let the world watch him undo 8 years of regulatory suckage with the stroke of his pen.

Trump can actually do quite a lot to help us out without a single EO. Simply relaxing the ATF & State departments would have a profound impact on imports, form processing, ITAR, licenses, and a whole host of other administrative suppressions of the second.

I would love to see this happen, as someone who missed the M1 boat and is not interested in paying what they are going for right now this would be a great 2A step in the right direction, along with allowing SKS to come back in and ammo.

Jason.

Ted Nugent head of ATF???

76aff59093d08120e646eb2ec194d0dd.jpg

I did hear someone say jokingly that he should nominate Wayne Lapierre .
I don't think the ER's could handle the influx of strokes , heart attacks and exploded heads though.

I did hear someone say jokingly that he should nominate Wayne Lapierre .
I don't think the ER's could handle the influx of strokes , heart attacks and exploded heads though.

Ha! Thats just as good if not better than Uncle Ted.

Trump has shown that he has zero ****s to give with his cabinet appointments, the EPA is a prime example. It would be ****ing hilarious if he appointed say, Mark LaRue as head of the ATF. It would be in keeping with choosing department leaders from the private sector and Mark may be the only person alive who can hold a candle to Trump's unhinged in public comments.

I would love to see this happen, as someone who missed the M1 boat and is not interested in paying what they are going for right now this would be a great 2A step in the right direction, along with allowing SKS to come back in and ammo.

Jason.

I don't think you will be pleased with the price and condition of the M1s from Korea IF they have not been sold already to the next highest bidder.

I'll volunteer for a TDY to assist the ATF with the backlog of various forms awaiting approval.

edit: Once I get done with my stack, I'm sure there'll be time to approve others as well.

Back
Top Bottom