• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A shooter maybe

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
A guy at work drives a beat up Mercedes coop with the stickers on the back, an S&W , a glock, and a gadstand This in an anti area and I'm not sure who own the car. So I'm going to put one of my last NES stickers in an envelope with the web address and see what happens.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If I did that in the parking lot where I work (alongside a bunch of Back Bay Boston/Cambridge/Somerville/Belmont/Concord etc wingnut nitwit Anti's..Ugh!), even if the car had "Molon Labe" embedded in the paint job and I left the envelope under the wiper, the friggin' place would go into immediate "lockdown", awaiting BPD and State PD SWAT, we'd all be searched, questioned, etc etc....

(Sadly, I'm only being half-sarcastic) [shocked]

If I did that in the parking lot where I work (alongside a bunch of Back Bay Boston/Cambridge/Somerville/Belmont/Concord etc wingnut nitwit Anti's..Ugh!), even if the car had "Molon Labe" embedded in the paint job and I left the envelope under the wiper, the friggin' place would go into immediate "lockdown", awaiting BPD and State PD SWAT, we'd all be searched, questioned, etc etc....

(Sadly, I'm only being half-sarcastic) [shocked]

Yeah, but if you slide your hand underneath the bathroom stall, it's a welcomed invitation.

Sad to see the cradle of Liberty turn into such a sissified den of PC libiots.

Good plan. I
Run intro shooters all the time that have no idea about this forum. I've turned on about 5-6 people so far.

I see this all the time while I'm at the club, it almost surprises me especially with the younger and more techsavvy folk. I've known about this site for years. Once in a while I'll run into a guy that's been on here or has heard of it.

And...he's already a member.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom