A reasonably-priced box of Federal HST 9mm - or sex with Elizabeth Hurley - (which will I get first??)....

Okay bro...
23843676-7927233-Wow_Elizabeth_Hurley_set_pulses_racing_once_again_on_Friday_as_s-a-47_1579911110411.jpg
Hollywood 50s is like real world 30s...

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
As my wife says "look all you want, you're not dead - but, touch and you will be dead".
I'm out to dinner with my wife @ the Mt. Washington Hotel. We're waiting for our food, I showed her my post and yours. She laughed and said "That's Right".
20201009_170327.jpg

Lots of it on the shelves in California. But not exactly cheap, and it’s mostly frangible hippie shit.

I got an email - maybe from Carl - regarding ammo. 5 box limit. 40 or 45. 50c a round!

Holy fleep!!!!!! I didn't realize it was THAT crazy out there. I hope Trump gets re-elected so we can all calm the F down and let prices go back to normal.

I don't NEED ammo, but having it cost that much just gives me general anxiety.

Hurley is pretty hot. OP might have to sweeten the pot for the 9mm choice. Free purse would be the appropriate add on.

A brick of 22LR now sells for $50.

Damn....

I recall it reaching that and more after Newtown. But I didn't look at centerfire at all. Back then, they opened a new Walmart in Raynham and a few months later refurbished the one in Swansea. So that was 2 stores if you showed up at 7am on the opening day they were fully stocked with reasonably priced .22. I stocked up then.

Back
Top Bottom