• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A reasonably-priced box of Federal HST 9mm - or sex with Elizabeth Hurley - (which will I get first??)....

I recall it reaching that and more after Newtown. But I didn't look at centerfire at all. Back then, they opened a new Walmart in Raynham and a few months later refurbished the one in Swansea. So that was 2 stores if you showed up at 7am on the opening day they were fully stocked with reasonably priced .22. I stocked up then.

Say what you want about Wal-Mart, but throughout all the ebbs and flows and changing markets of supply and demand with ammo over the years, they never ever gouge or change their prices.
If a 100 round sleeve of CCI minimags or Winchester Super X could actually be found at a Wal-Mart, they would still sell it for the same $5.99 they always have.

They still suck. LOL. At one of them, there was a total 4 box limit. I got 2 brix of .22's. Held off for hte rest of the late-rising masses. (I was 5th in line that day. LOL). The other one - no restriction. They hadn't even thought about it. Picked up 2 more bricks. I was 2nd in line 20 min after opening. A full ammo case back then was truly a shocker.

Say what you want about Wal-Mart, but throughout all the ebbs and flows and changing markets of supply and demand with ammo over the years, they never ever gouge or change their prices.
If a 100 round sleeve of CCI minimags or Winchester Super X could actually be found at a Wal-Mart, they would still sell it for the same $5.99 they always have.
I haven't seen .22 ammo at my local Wally World in years. I've heard the guy running the sporting goods department there has friends he calls when they get a shipment. That would explain never seeing any there, ever. I'm not the only one that's noticed there's never any .22 ammo there either.

People are retarded. I'd use FMJ for carry before I'd pay $50.00/box for some hst's. Hell I bought cases of it for ~$15.00 a box not even a year ago.

Hey, OP has a gun with no ammo. Prices suck but he'd be more retarded to do nothing about it.

Hey, OP has a gun with no ammo. Prices suck but he'd be more retarded to do nothing about it.
He can buy 500 rds of fmj right now for about half the price. FMJ will still ruin a bad guys day just fine especially when penetrates through the sternum, through the heart, and into the spine.

He can buy 500 rds of fmj right now for about half the price. FMJ will still ruin a bad guys day just fine especially when penetrates through the sternum, through the heart, and into the spine.

Yeah, he could bring target rather than defensive ammo to a lethal encounter and save the price of a nice dinner. Everybody's got priorities.

Now 24k in stock.

Kate Beckinsale? Blake Lively?... ____ (fill in the blank)????....Went out on a "search" this morning...went to at least eight gun shops....Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Nada...."Sold Out"....(This ammo shortage absolutely effin' SUCKS!!!).

Just sayin'

Target Sports:
Federal HST Law Enforcement 9mm Luger Ammo 147 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point

$1.00 a round, but it is available, now for the rest of your question, you're on your own.

Jay

Lies! There’s a MA shipping vendor out there on the interwebs that has It in stock .29 a round.

Most of the stuff I have seen is frange or other weird shit that nobody wants, so it doesn't count. Who is selling 165gr FMJ for .29 CPR? Oh wait, nobody. [rofl]

Just watched inventory drop from 24k to 20k to 9k to 40 in a half hour. Just forty boxes left.

Most of the stuff I have seen is frange or other weird shit that nobody wants, so it doesn't count. Who is selling 165gr FMJ for .29 CPR? Oh wait, nobody. [rofl]

yeah you’re right about that. The stuff I’m looking at isn’t 165FMJ it’s 180JHP.

Gotta be a pretty obscure source, most of the indexes are showing higher street than 29 cpr...

yeah It’s a great blend of reputable and obscure, they’re low on it now and when it’s gone it will probably be gone just like 9.

Wow. I have enough 22lr at those prices to put my son through college
Send him to be a Firearms Instructor / NRA Instructor / open a gun shop / etc instead of college...More job opportunities than a Masters or PhD right now...(and the tuition is a fraction of the cost of even a State College)....

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom