A reasonably-priced box of Federal HST 9mm - or sex with Elizabeth Hurley - (which will I get first??)....

no friggin way i'd sell any ammo now. did an inventory 2 weeks ago, about 11K rounds, 40% of that is .22
i know i'm a light-weight by NES standards, thats why i look at every round as a necessity, not a commidty

Guys,
Elizabeth Hurley is 55.

Unless she has a daughter... Give me the ammo.

Okay bro...
23843676-7927233-Wow_Elizabeth_Hurley_set_pulses_racing_once_again_on_Friday_as_s-a-47_1579911110411.jpg

Deer hunters going to be pissed. Can't even get slugs...

My hunting buddies are flipping out trying to get ammo for when shotgun season starts. I don't know how many times I need to tell these guys to stock up on what they need when times are good, because eventually something happens that makes guns and ammo disappear. I am sitting comfortable in everything (loaded ammo and reloading components) right now, only because I just buy stuff when it's cheap and available... all year round. Now I'm thinking I'll have to supply my group with slugs.

You guys probably won't drive that far, but M&B Sports should have some slugs.

Disregard. I was just there and he had little to nothing for slugs.

Last edited:
And lastly, OP if you need 9mm carry ammo that badly, I have a bunch. Most of it has been sitting in magazines, chambered several times, dulled by handling and so forth but it should all go bang and cycle fine. I'm nearing the end of when I carry a 9mm and will going back to .45 until Spring so if you really want it now, take it and replenish it with NEW, FACTORY stuff in 6 months. ;)
There's HST's, and a bunch of other random HP's. I'm on the Cape.

Wonder what these are worth on the open market right now. I bought them as a curiosity some 10 years(??) ago.View attachment 398041

I've never tried those mini 12 gauge type rounds but in my mind, they'd only be good for SxS or O/U shotguns. I can't imagine they'd be reliable enough to trust your life with in a pump or semi.

Yep, still feel bad for newBs.

and while we're going downhill: She's not always hot, but when she gussies' up, there is no one hotter in my mind than Kristen Bell. 😍 😍 😍
View attachment 398048

Have you seen the show "The Good Place"?. It's on either Netflix or Hulu I don't recall. But she's the main character and it's pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom