• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A reasonably-priced box of Federal HST 9mm - or sex with Elizabeth Hurley - (which will I get first??)....

Kate Beckinsale? Blake Lively?... ____ (fill in the blank)????....Went out on a "search" this morning...went to at least eight gun shops....Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Nada...."Sold Out"....(This ammo shortage absolutely effin' SUCKS!!!).

Just sayin'
You are searching gun shops for hotties? You are looking in the wrong places.

Yep. Went to my local gun store last weekend just to see how the owner was doing. He had three guns left to sell and his ammo rack was completely empty. He had some shotgun ammo left and that was it. Looking pretty grim for the small local places.

He had some shotgun ammo left and that was it.
I wonder if it was birdshot...?

Buck & Slug are pretty sparse locally. Well, I guess in a pinch you can make cut shells... :oops:

So you know you don’t wait till the hurricane hits, to go and buy a generator
or wait till torrential rains & flood warnings hit to go buy a water pump

why would you expect to find ammo 4 months into an ammo shortage🤷
Just had a buddy call and ask me if I could check out Home Depot and Lowes because he still has no power and needs a generator. I laughed....

Kate Beckinsale? Blake Lively?... ____ (fill in the blank)????....Went out on a "search" this morning...went to at least eight gun shops....Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Nada...."Sold Out"....(This ammo shortage absolutely effin' SUCKS!!!).

Just sayin'
You should have asked here, would have saved you the trip to 8 gun shops.

Ten years ago, during the floods, my basement filled up before anyone else’s. So I got a pump. Three rainy days later, they were all gone. Last year, with minimal rain, I bought a backup. Peoplegot wiped out. I was lucky I flooded early. That pump saved me.

Well, I have almost ten thousand rounds already...but....i was just (sort of like a crack addict) out bouncing around, always looking for....MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (;))

The age old question: "Is 9mm a good caliber for ----?"

How much more evidence do folks need to understand...

No.png
?

Yeah it was cute while it lasted, but time to pull the conversion barrel from the G35 and shoot that .40 that NES loves to hate.
[devil]

The age old question: "Is 9mm a good caliber for ----?"

How much more evidence do folks need to understand...

No.png
?

Yeah it was cute while it lasted, but time to pull the conversion barrel from the G35 and shoot that .40 that NES loves to hate.
[devil]

Have fun with that, all that stuff is long gone, too. The 40 maybe lasted an extra 3-4 weeks or so. You -MIGHT- still have a chance of getting 10mm and 357 Sig in some
places.

Have fun with that, all that stuff is long gone, too. The 40 maybe lasted an extra 3-4 weeks or so. You -MIGHT- still have a chance of getting 10mm and 357 Sig in some
places.
The .357sig will chamber in that .40S&W barrel, so no problem if the range is short and you don't mind a little case rupture.

places.

Lies! There’s a MA shipping vendor out there on the interwebs that has It in stock .29 a round.

Sell half of the ten thousand rounds you've already got for triple what you paid it.
Then use the money to buy more at four times the cost.
LOL don't think this didn't already run through my mind!! Especially when I see a case of Blazer Brass that I paid $139 including tax+shipping for on sale a couple years ago - and still have several cases - now selling for $600 and up???!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom