A Rant, if I may....

Maxpower

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good rant! Make sure you hire a cook who makes every dish somehow turn out the same shade of brown. Works for several restaurants around S.NH.
Everything I eat ends up turning brown. Except for beets. Beets are a weird exception.

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I can't put my finger on exactly what you're trying to say.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Blitz1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Time for the first annual scavenger hunt. First person to dig for clues, finds the location and shares it with NES wins a box of ammo!!!!!!
I like this idea. We can have an NES open carry event, I'll call Fox 25.

Pizza and steak tips for Everyone!! [smile]

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just a couple quickes from today:

1.)
Chicken comes 4 ways: raw, undercooked, cooked and overcooked (burnt). So, ****-O, for your information you're not ordering a prime rib...your ordering grilled chicken....if you ask for it "well-well-done" your shit is gonna be dry and over cooked. Period. If you think you're bringing back the food "because this shit is dry" Guess what? I'm gonna ask you "Are you being a wise-ass or an idiot" because those are the only 2 descriptions you fit right now.

2.)
If you're cheating on your girlfriend, don't do it with a girl from the same neighborhood. If you HAVE to do it with a girl from the same neighborhood, at least don't order delivery from your on-the-side chick's house from the same place your girlfriend orders from. If my pizza is THAT good and you just HAVE to order from here, PLEASE use the girls cell phone....because when you use yours, and your girlfriend calls the next day from YOUR phone for a delivery and my cashier reads off your mistresses address to confirm (welcome to the age of computers douchey)....then my cashier won't have to put you on speaker phone while your girl chews you out.

(This actually happens more often than you'd think)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just nearly shit myself. I had to share.

I have a young African American Homosexual lad that I employee. By the looks of him and the way he acts, you could never tell (That he was gay, not black). So a customer walks in and asks for his Meatlovers Pizza...so I call back "You got a large meatlover back there?" and all I here is this kid say "Present!"

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

I almost crapped my pants.

Ely

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

I have a young African American Homosexual lad that I employee. By the looks of him and the way he acts, you could never tell (That he was gay, not black). So a customer walks in and asks for his Meatlovers Pizza...so I call back "You got a large meatlover back there?" and all I here is this kid say "Present!"

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Pizza restaurant. Jewish? use of Yiddish.
Need me some good pizza, up here there is no such thing.
PM on the store? I am coming down next week and need some good food.

white feather

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Naw, not Jewish, I'm Greek.
That narrows it down, how many Greek pizza places can there be...[wink]
As much as your young employee fits the bill, I believe "meatlovers" is a trademarked name. A Greek Pizza Hut? That might be a bit less common.
Ashley J "they always take forever and the management is the rudest"...
No more calls, I believe we have a winner.

White Feather

Last edited:

Quiet

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After talking to OP, I don't think he really wants a hunt for who he is. I've had some guesses but I've kept them to myself after talking to him. Can we respect his privacy? I'll miss his posts if he shuts it down.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0

had a pretty crappy day, wasted money going to the Bruins....and I just laughed my ass off [rofl]

Thanks...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After talking to OP, I don't think he really wants a hunt for who he is. I've had some guesses but I've kept them to myself after talking to him. Can we respect his privacy? I'll miss his posts if he shuts it down.
+1 I would love to give him some business if I am in the neighborhood but I would rather read his rants on here.

This guy has not stolen money from a group buy let's not hunt him down.

Sent while slacking off at work

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

That shit is funny. I don't care who you are.

Sent while slacking off at work

Top Bottom