A Rant, if I may....

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I feel like that episode of Family Guy sometimes. You know the one where Lois keeps all of her anger, aggression, and rage pent up inside, which soon turns into a tumor. Well I refuse to get a brain tumor over this crap....and since some of you seem to be entertained by the imbeciles I'm surrounded with, I figured I would bring some joy to you all.

Employees:

Case 1:
If you don't know how to do something ask. "Fake it til you make it" does not work in a food establishment. When I tell you that you're just not good enough for the job, and then you turn around and tell me it's because I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN MY BUSINESS THAT I'VE BEEN RUNNING SUCCESSFULLY FOR OVER 20 ****ING YEARS, HIRING AND FIRING DUMB PANTY WASTES LIKE YOU ON A MONTHLY BASIS....don't call me the next day and ask me "So, am I on next weeks schedule?" NO MOTHER****ER, YOU ARE NOT....UNLESS THAT SCHEDULE IS FOR YOU TO COME HERE FOR ME TO KNOCK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!!!!!

Case 2:
If you see that you have a boss that scratches his nuts most of the day, surf's the internet, and pays you out of sheer laziness and not necessity.....and THEN you notice that everytime YOU work, HE HAS TO BUST HIS ASS DOING SHIT HE PAYS YOUR STUPID ASS TOO ALL ****ING DAY BECAUSE YOU MISREPRESENTED YOURSELF AS A COMPETENT RESPONSIBLE ADULT WITH AT MINIMUM A HALF A BRAIN, WHEN IN REALITY YOU"RE A FREAKING HALF RETARTED ANIMAL THAT IS 2 EVOLUTIONARY CYCLES BEHIND MANKIND.....you're probably not gonna make it past your first week.

Case 3:
If you think you can strong arm me, because I'm already shorthanded...and you feel like MY BUSINESS THAT'S BEEN AROUND SINCE YOUR MOTHER WAS CUFFING YOUR DADDY'S BALLS CUZ IT WAS COLD IN YOUR GRANDMOTHERS BASEMENT, YOU CAN FOAD, BECAUSE YOU'R FIRED TOO!!!! IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, WHEN I ACTUALLY DO WORK, I TAKE THE PLACE OF 4 OF YOU TARDS AND WILL BE PUTTING YOUR FRUCKING PAYCHECKS IN MY POCKET FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS.

Customers:

Case 1:
I have absolutely nothing against children with mental disabilities, but please don't use my store as your social training ground in the middle of a lunch rush, especially when you see there a line of irritated customers forming behind you. Instead, if you contact a business owner and tell them that you have an autistic child that you would like to expose to real world situations, I'm sure 90% of business owners would work something out for you and your child. (which I arranged)

Case 2:
If you buy something, walk out, return 3 hours later and tell me you dropped it, threw it in the trash and need another one free of charge....I will laugh loudly and tell you to go **** yourself in a store full of people. Every time.

Case 3:
If you tell me that I HAVE to accept your EBT card because it's your "civil right", then I will laugh loudly, tell you to call Jesse Jackson, and then go **** yourself....in front of everyone. Every ****ING time.

Case 4:
If you tell me you're gonna "whoop me" for kicking you out of my store, please, OH PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN AND AVOID ME WHEN YOU SEE ME IN THE STREET!!!!! I HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF ANGER I WOULD LOVE TO RELEASE ON YOU!!!!

That's all for now.

Everyone have a blessed day.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People demand free stuff if they drop or spill it? I always offer to pay again but most times it's refused and told it's no trouble.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
LOL... The guys making the food have all been here 6+ years. The guys who got fired that last couple weeks were all for the same position. Which is the easiest position in the shop.

I didn't clean house.....it's just been a rotating door for this one slot that I need to fill because February, March and April are my busiest months, and I like to be overstaffed.

Quiet

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PM me the name of your business please.
I wish to dine there.
This

Not only do I want to dine there, I want to do it on welfare day, take a front row seat (tying it up all day surfing the net and waiting... sorry) and watch this as it happens!

Oh wait.... video!! This thread is worthless without video!

[pics]

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If more people ran their businesses like you do they wouldn't tank.....maybe you should be a consultant for the post office so they don't go under.

Great thread, I really enjoyed!!!!

strangenh

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Good rant! Make sure you hire a cook who makes every dish somehow turn out the same shade of brown. Works for several restaurants around S.NH.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new year's resolution was to change the way I react to the behavior of stupid people (purely for my own benefit, since I'm tired of getting all riled-up over idiots who will always be idiots). It's served me well for these first 17 days....

....but I'd never have been able to keep this resolution if I were in your shoes!

Hope the rant was cathartic. You certainly deserved it.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's funny how everyone wants to know where my shop is....every time a middle aged white guys walks into my shop (it doesn't happen often) I feel like an illegal immigrant with ICE breaking down their door, lol. "****!!! THE NESers FOUND ME!!!!"

- - - Updated - - -

I have pictures and videos for days but I won't release them here as they would give away my secret location.

The Anchor

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
pm me your store, i am going to reward you with business, even if i have to make a special trip somewhere....BRAVO!

Top Bottom