• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A post Trump win scenario.....Your thoughts on post election chaos

Ah yesssss, the same polls that had the Hill-beast winning on election night 2016.
This. ^

If I poll 100 people coming out of a Planned Parenthood or a Whole Foods, it would prolly be BIDEN: 77, TRUMP: 14, GREEN PARTY: 3, KANYE WEST: 6

Same poll outside of a gun shop, any gun shop; BIDEN: 17, TRUMP: 64, 9mm: 19

I did a quick peek at my 2020 ballot for my Precinct & Ward and most were un-opposed Democrats. I think I'll do a lot of write-ins this year...

1603821974325.png
*I could only find a 2018 pix...

This. ^

If I poll 100 people coming out of a Planned Parenthood or a Whole Foods, it would prolly be BIDEN: 77, TRUMP: 14, GREEN PARTY: 3, KANYE WEST: 6

Same poll outside of a gun shop, any gun shop; BIDEN: 17, TRUMP: 64, 9mm: 19
At least the 9mm would be right.

Lol. I think I really will write-in "9mm"...

If everyone did... we could give them Dems a run for their money... [rofl2]

What say you...?

There is no indication this disease is currently mutating to be more virulent. In fact is seems to be mutating the other way outside of countries like Iran and Italy where it appears their strain was particularly harsh (some of this may be related to their population demographics and crap hospitals).

There is no data pointing to a 1918 style shift to attacking the young immune system. The people most hit are above the average natural mortality age. Everything points to this petering out before we even have a vaccine.

The case increase we are seeing in the US and elsewhere are strictly testing related. Testing quantity goes up, more mild cases are found.

Hospitals are not filling up. Doctors are not being overwhelmed. There is not a critical shortage of PPE or nurses and doctors dying in large numbers.

March and April were scary becuase we didn't have data, we didn't have proven treatments and we got caught with our JIT dependency pants down. People need to stop pretending this is still March and April.
This is the worrisome bit:
1603823134628.png

Levels of protective antibodies in people wane "quite rapidly" after coronavirus infection, say researchers.

The Imperial College London team found the number of people testing positive for antibodies has fallen by 26% between June and September.
They say immunity appears to be fading and there is a risk of catching the virus multiple times.

--------
It could have a big impact on a vaccine...imagine having to get the vaccine 2-4 times a year to keep your antibodies up?

View attachment 404393

Levels of protective antibodies in people wane "quite rapidly" after coronavirus infection, say researchers.

The Imperial College London team found the number of people testing positive for antibodies has fallen by 26% between June and September.
They say immunity appears to be fading and there is a risk of catching the virus multiple times.

--------
It could have a big impact on a vaccine...imagine having to get the vaccine 2-4 times a year to keep your antibodies up?

Which is why I think a vaccine is pointless. This will be no different than how we treat normal flu 5 years from now. Covid will be just another optional flu shot that is more likely to make yoy sick than stop yoy from getting sick.

View attachment 404393

--------

As always, the press reports a mundane scientific finding incorrectly and sensationally. The prevalence of antibodies among people tested in the study decreased from 6.0% to 4.4%, for an absolute change of 1.6 percentage points. Not as dramatic as the headline sounds.

When the gun smoke settles, will sing a victory tune. And we'll all meet back at the local saloon. We'll raise up our glass against evil forces. Whiskey for the men, beer for the horses.🇺🇸😁

Last edited:
The polls are blaming it on the Trump voters....already. The current logic goes something like"In todays political climate Trump voters are afraid to tell anyone they intend to vote for DJT so they do not answer our questions truthfully."

Lol. They should have brought "Ol cotton-eyed Joe" out like this...

giphy.gif

Oddly, this is the only image I like of her... almost seems human.

maura-healey.gif

To answer your question;
Directly after the election, for months probably, more of what we've already seen for the past year. Like we've seen time and time again, there will be some small pockets of protests, some violence, and LOTS and LOTS of media whoring saying how the US is burning down. In reality, nothing will happen but more bitching and complaining and media companies dividing us to drive more eyeballs and more money for their pockets so they can continue to buy politicians.

Long term we'll see the RINO in chief continue to disrespect vets, continue to allow Putin to walk all over us and our troops. We'll continue to see covid cases rise because it's clear there is no interest in the current administration to do anything about it. We'll continue to have high unemployment and shitty wages. The affordable care act will probably be neutered leaving millions, during a pandemic, without any insurance. We'll see billions more added to our national debt because it doesn't matter what party is in charge they like to grow government and spend like crazy. We'll see more rhetoric, we'll see more separation, we'll see no actual progress being made in congress. #america.

Back
Top Bottom