A post Trump win scenario.....Your thoughts on post election chaos

troll, soy boy

To answer your question;
Directly after the election, for months probably, more of what we've already seen for the past year. Like we've seen time and time again, there will be some small pockets of protests, some violence, and LOTS and LOTS of media whoring saying how the US is burning down. In reality, nothing will happen but more bitching and complaining and media companies dividing us to drive more eyeballs and more money for their pockets so they can continue to buy politicians.

Long term we'll see the RINO in chief continue to disrespect vets, continue to allow Putin to walk all over us and our troops. We'll continue to see covid cases rise because it's clear there is no interest in the current administration to do anything about it. We'll continue to have high unemployment and shitty wages. The affordable care act will probably be neutered leaving millions, during a pandemic, without any insurance. We'll see billions more added to our national debt because it doesn't matter what party is in charge they like to grow government and spend like crazy. We'll see more rhetoric, we'll see more separation, we'll see no actual progress being made in congress. #america.
ElSx2i2WoAMYOsw.jpeg

While I think the polling is incorrect again, this year is a bit different. Yes, President Trump has a lot of hidden support and also more energized base. But the anti-Trump crowd is large, energized, and they are getting out the vote of those less energized. Unlike 2016 with Hillary. And while Biden’s voters aren’t energized for him, he is not as unlikeable as Hillary. This is going to be a close one. I don’t think the errors in the polling can make up Biden’s lead in swing states.

But I’m totally okay if he doesn’t win re-election.... as long as Republicans maintain control of the Senate.

Totally disagree pappy. A dem president will rule by executive order like barrack hussein did, and the senate republicans will hide under their desks like the spineless fembots they are - never using the courts, never really opposing.

Before the laptops and Bobulinski stuff, I would have said if Trump wins it'll probably be the same as last time, creatures screaming at the sky, maybe some random looting.

Now? Now I see the Democrats going to the mattresses because they will have nothing left. The judiciary will be gone for decades, Trump and Barr will clean house at the various alphabet agencies of Deep State sleeper agents, the Obama legacy will be that his administration was the most corrupt in the history of the United States, Biden, Comey, Hilary, and maybe Obama will be put on trial for treason and the entire Democrat party may have a RICO trial brought against it.

The Donks, having become so hysterical at the loss of Hilary being the first female president, rejected Trump and saw him as the orange boogeyman. They went to lengths and depths that were criminal and now their crimes are being exposed.

They've got nothing else now other than to swear allegiance to China and secede from the US to save their asses from being throw in jail and they've have China fight the civil war for them.

So ... early Christmas?

1603933665668.png

While I think the polling is incorrect again, this year is a bit different. Yes, President Trump has a lot of hidden support and also more energized base. But the anti-Trump crowd is large, energized, and they are getting out the vote of those less energized. Unlike 2016 with Hillary. And while Biden’s voters aren’t energized for him, he is not as unlikeable as Hillary. This is going to be a close one. I don’t think the errors in the polling can make up Biden’s lead in swing states.

But I’m totally okay if he doesn’t win re-election.... as long as Republicans maintain control of the Senate.
The Senate is more important than the Presidency...

Let us, then, fellow-citizens, unite with one heart and one mind. . . . Every difference of opinion is
not a difference of principle. . . . We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists.”
Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

Totally disagree pappy. A dem president will rule by executive order like barrack hussein did, and the senate republicans will hide under their desks like the spineless fembots they are - never using the courts, never really opposing.

I’m not against you and I’m certainly not shilling for Biden, but the executive order thing is a straw man. Trump has signed 37 more executive orders than Obama in his first term (184-147). Bush-2 out did Obama in his two terms, and Clinton smoked ‘em both.
Here; Executive Orders | The American Presidency Project

It doesn’t provide context, which is key in my opinion, but the whole ‘executive orders’ thing has always irked me.
Heck, both Roosevelts, Wilson, and Coolidge all signed thousand(s) of executive orders.

Last edited:
Let us, then, fellow-citizens, unite with one heart and one mind. . . . Every difference of opinion is
not a difference of principle. . . . We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists.”
Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address
Yahbut...
4kaeoy.jpg

To answer your question;
Directly after the election, for months probably, more of what we've already seen for the past year. Like we've seen time and time again, there will be some small pockets of protests, some violence, and LOTS and LOTS of media whoring saying how the US is burning down. In reality, nothing will happen but more bitching and complaining and media companies dividing us to drive more eyeballs and more money for their pockets so they can continue to buy politicians.

Long term we'll see the RINO in chief continue to disrespect vets, continue to allow Putin to walk all over us and our troops. We'll continue to see covid cases rise because it's clear there is no interest in the current administration to do anything about it. We'll continue to have high unemployment and shitty wages. The affordable care act will probably be neutered leaving millions, during a pandemic, without any insurance. We'll see billions more added to our national debt because it doesn't matter what party is in charge they like to grow government and spend like crazy. We'll see more rhetoric, we'll see more separation, we'll see no actual progress being made in congress. #america.

Copy and paste directly from CNN website?at least put quotations and a citation so you don't get charged with plagiarism. I thought they taught that stuff at them fancy college places.?

It will be bad for the first few weeks most departments are already prepped for that. Lots of overtime !!! Yeah. Hopefully they don’t resort to rocks etc other weapons because my crystal ball says it won’t be tolerated after the election. Especially if Trump wins.

Regardless of the outcome, I am hoping and praying for a smooth transition into the next 4 years. I love this country and enjoy living in a relatively peaceful society. Sure, I don’t always agree with those in power, but that is part of what makes this country great. The collective ‘we’ put them in office and (eventually) can take them out of office just the same.
I feel the same way. Absolute last thing we need is civil war. If Biden wins, best thing that can happen is that be kept in check until his term ends or he becomes physically/mentally unable to perform his duties as POTUS. He will have his hands full just dealing with an increasingly aggressive China, never mind round 2 of Covid!

I feel the same way. Absolute last thing we need is civil war. If Biden wins, best thing that can happen is that be kept in check until his term ends or he becomes physically/mentally unable to perform his duties as POTUS. He will have his hands full just dealing with an increasingly aggressive China, never mind round 2 of Covid!
if Biden wins we will never see a republican in the white house again

Back
Top Bottom