A once in a lifetime chance to destroy the Constitution

DEAR SWEET CHRIST, DON'T READ THE COMMENTS!

...I feel like I've been raped...

I feel like I have to say what everyone else did, DON'T READ THE COMMENTS!!! What the hell is wrong with people?

Sometimes you should listen and not read... Just puked in my mouth a little...

Don't read the comments. This cannot be emphasized strongly enough. I

Jesus, I should have listened to you warning.

My eyes are bleeding from reading the comments these sheep need to be hearded and traded to Australia...

WHY OH WHY DID I NOT LISTEN!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT..............

WHY OH WHY DID I NOT LISTEN!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT..............
Seriously the fact that the American people think this way is disgusting. We should seriously separate into two country's the right that want to be free and the left that want to be spoon fed and babied.

Yeah I should have stopped reading:

"Have a special group of police whose sole duty is to see that gun operators obey the rules"

Dafuq is wrong with people.

DEAR SWEET CHRIST, DON'T READ THE COMMENTS!

...I feel like I've been raped...

You're right...you gave ample, clear fair warning not to look. And I did. And I dont know if I want to laugh, cry, beat my head against a wall, or just sit alone in a corner in total silence slowly rocking back and forth. These are our fellow citizens my friends...

I didn't scroll past the OP before opening the link. Read the first two comments and almost broke my phone.

In short, don't even click the link, you already know what the piece says

Back
Top Bottom