• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A once in a lifetime chance to destroy the Constitution

My head almost exploded reading some of those comments...the uphill battle we have before us is going to be damned bloody.

I feel like I have to say what everyone else did, DON'T READ THE COMMENTS!!! What the hell is wrong with people?

I should have known since it was the NYT, but I read it anyway. What's comical, is that those people commenting will be the first one's crying when their freedom of speech, religion or right to fornicate with goats is infringed...

I seriously hate the New York Times. And now I can't un-read what I just read.

I should have known since it was the NYT, but I read it anyway. What's comical, is that those people commenting will be the first one's crying when their freedom of speech, religion or right to fornicate with goats is infringed...

I seriously hate the New York Times. And now I can't un-read what I just read.

These people are just useful idiots, the first to be discarded by the rulers.

actually if you click the "ALL" tab over the comments, you'll find there are quite a few people with their heads screwed on straight...I think it defaults to either NYT or READER PICKS...

A bit more heartening to read some of the comments now...

what's shocking is the same moonbats commenting are the ones defending planned parenthood, an organization which killed 333K babies this year alone.

our society is so dysfunctional it's becoming scary

what's shocking is the same moonbats commenting are the ones defending planned parenthood, an organization which killed 333K babies this year alone.

our society is so dysfunctional it's becoming scary

This, and this is why I am convinced that this country ultimately will split into two, separate countries. There is no common ground with these people.

Ya im not going to read that.I have nothing else to puke up today.The 4 hours of watching my state butt rape me is enough for one day.Im so spent emotionally now im not sure i can even say my name right, and i dont dare try because someone might hear me screw it up and call me mentally insane and ill lose all my guns.If i had any money ,which i dont because NY taxes every penny and leaves me with nothing,ide move south.But this jail with no bars sees i cant financially do that.

You should read them. These are the people who are going to very likely cause us all a lot of grief (again) now and in the near future.

This, and this is why I am convinced that this country ultimately will split into two, separate countries. There is no common ground with these people.

I really hope for this. It would be nice if it could also be done peacefully, but I doubt it. Most of the people I know that think how we do are fairly educated (many self taught) hard working and honorable people. The only part our government wants is the hardworking, not the intelligent or honoable.

We are batteries in the matrix to them. Just a source of tax revenue. Think about it though, when the crushing fist of communism really closed in, how many of these working or wealthy libtards would actually stay on the left side of the country? Not many I bet.

I also heard a quiet blurb on Patriot radio about how the government finally decided to raid the retirement fund of federal workers. The word used was actually "borrow" but you know how that goes. You have to have some money in order to pay back a debt and our government will never have an extra pair of nickels to rub together. The good part is that this means the beast is starting to feed upon itself. It won't be long now I think. That is where much of this rush to disarm us is coming from.

ETA: here is the scoop on the pension raid. http://www.federaltimes.com/article/20110516/BENEFITS03/105160302/Government-reaches-debt-limit-borrows-against-federal-pension-funds

Last edited:
For once I didn't read the comments and I am okay simply because it's the NYT. [grin]

Unfortunitely there still is NO CURE for STUPID!

Last edited:
Well I read some comments and came across this gem: "Owning a gun simply seems to have become less and less "cool" with each new generation of Americans."

Didn't realize executing constitutional rights wasn't the cool thing to do. I guess that means voting isn't cool, neither is freedom of speech.

FR

Back
Top Bottom