• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A new Homeland Security Bill... 1984 thoufht crimes.

oldguy47

NES Member
A new homeland security bill introduced by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy contains a section on gun control that would infringe on several constitutional amendments, Michigan Republican Rep. Justin Amash warned on Twitter Sunday.

Under the bill, the attorney general would be able to arrest and detain any person if there is probable cause to believe he or she has either committed, conspired, or attempted an act of terrorism. It would also establish the Office for Partnerships to Prevent Terrorism, a division in the Department of Homeland Security to combat radical Islamic terrorism.

We need no additional laws to combat terrorism. Thus stuff is just more of the same to control the citizenry, you know, the legal voters.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It would also establish the Office for Partnerships to Prevent Terrorism, a division in the Department of Homeland Security to combat radical Islamic terrorism.

If I were the tinfoil type I might think that that part was add to guarantee it never passes. Just some feel good effort for appearances. I don't care if both chambers unanimously approved it. There is no chance in hell the muslim in chief even acknowledges even the possibility of the existence of such a thing as radical Islam. Let alone sign into law a bill that would create a dept. for dealing with it.

no such thing as islamic terrorism

So when some nut jumps up screaming "allahs snackbar" and blows himself up or shoots all of the people around him/her do we call that false advertising or workplace violence or something else that is equally ****ing retarded?

Back
Top Bottom