• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A New Fireams Shop on Cape Cod..The Outdoor Shop Inc. South Yarmouth MA. (a review)

I haven't been in there for a few months. I just got into reloading pistol cartridges recently so refresh my memory: Do you stock bullets, powder and primers?

I always stop down when I stay at the Cape. I Stopped down Friday 7/3, was browsing yet again and spotted a gun I was wanting. Good price as well. So I bough it.

Good place, good prices and I will be back!

Damn, just back from the cape. I always go to The Cove which must be real close to this shop. I ended up going to a shop in Hyanis and dropping some money on 300 pack 22lr hollow points and blazers 9mm 50 packs. Wish I knew the store was there. Where a outs from the Cove? Thanks and see you in September when I'll be back down for 3days and definitely coming by.

A shout out to Dan at ODS. He was very helpful, efficient, friendly, no bullcrap and great communication, in helping me get a SW 686 4".

A great shop, pls drop in if you can.

Thank you very much Dan, I appreciate it.

Start by looking down in your hand next time you pee.

Cool, since I'm down on the Cape all the time as all my family live in South Dennis, and Yarmouth I will check it out. Being a Maine resident now I won't be able to buy much but I can still chuckle at all the neutered weapons :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys... and to answer a few questions.. Yes we have most of the common powder, bullets, primers that are available...

From the Cove, just 2.5-3 miles down rte 28 take left at the Pancake Man intersection... on right...

We have lots in stock right now and great pricing on all..

Thanks
Dan

I don't get on the forum much lately. But, in this case, i will go out of my way to say what an incredible shop this is and what awesome people! I've said it before and i'll say it again, the best place on the Cape in my humble opinion.

I sent in a friend for a first time purchase after finally getting his LTC.

Anyway, he called me after and said everything that i told him was true. Good people, no attitude, great service, selection and willingness to help out with any questions.

Stopped in today and saw something i had always wanted and left with it. Feel good about the purchase on so many levels. Thank you to the ODS Family.

If you haven't gone, go.

JrJr

Back
Top Bottom