A MLB Wife I can support.....

I know nothing about her except what I just read.
And that's enough for me to like her.

Take a gander and what MLB Pitcher Kris Benson's wife Anna has to say about guns.
http://www.annabenson.net/

Oh, and if you're so inclined. Take a look at some of the pics of her. However any discussion of them should probably be in the off-topic forum.

Mike
(Special thanks to my gf for pointing out the article/website)

In an interview a while back Anna said if she ever caught Kris cheating on her she would sleep with the entire Mets team. [twisted]

I could hang out with her. I sent her a note by clicking the "ask anna anything" link. Just told her I appreciated her stance on guns and thought it was great that she was out there breaking the stereotype of what a gun owner is. Good for her!

Wow... lucky hubby! Gets a wife like that AND he plays for the METS (or did), TOO!

I'm envious. If I could have played pro ball, the METS are the only team I'd have wanted to play for.

Lynne said:
I LOVE that woman!! Her letter to Moore was awesome! [lol]

You are a pariah to our nation... the fat kid who got beat up by the jocks at school, and this has formulated your hatred of America. If I didn't know any better, I would think that George W. himself went to school with you and kicked the shit out of your pie-hole everyday for being such a candy-ass.

That had me rolling.

derek said:
In an interview a while back Anna said if she ever caught Kris cheating on her she would sleep with the entire Mets team. [twisted]

All at once??? [shock]

Well, considering how badly the Mets scored this past season she still may be safe.

[roll]

derek said:

I'm guessing that he asked to be traded to Baltimore for protection, because the other Mets players kept taking him to strip clubs and trying to get him wasted. [wink]

Ken

I'm sorry, I couldn't get past the pic of her in the maid's outfit to read anything she wrote...

(Hmmm. There's no "pig" emoticon...)

Back
Top Bottom