A Message from the Marion County Sherrif Chris Blair

Monadnock

NES Member
I searched for a dupe, but found none ...an elderly resident of FL sent this to me. It's playing on a loop at a common area where he and his wife live at The Villages, an immense retirement community in the Sunshine State.

These are the types of pronouncements that freak out the moonbats more than anything else. When their friend, Big Guv promotes armed citizens. Granted, it's a LEO saying it, and many on the Left automatically see them as the enemy of all, but anything in an official capacity that deviates from their dogmatic (lack of) reasoning is particularly threatening to them, and therefore not worthy of a reasoned discussion.

In this official communication to the citizens of Marion County, he recommends carrying and being prepared to fight ...tooth and nail (I prefer hammer and tong and S&W).,,,an excerpt: "
If you are certified to carry a gun, I would like to encourage you to do so. Those who carry firearms responsibly and are confident in their abilities can---and should---be our first line of defense in an active shooter situation. A lot can happen in the minutes it may take for us to respond to those in need, and to have someone there to bring the fight to the attacker will help save lives."

Link to the webpage that includes the video message and a full transcript of the statement:

https://www.facebook.com/marioncosheriffs/videos/1034869583200316/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom