• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A message from Sarah

Subject: I Knew It

------------------------------------
"We're not done yet. The NRA is going to see to it that every American has equal access to guns . . . This monumental decision is just the opening salvo."

- Wayne LaPierre, Executive Vice President, National Rifle Association

Dear Gary,

The gun lobby wasted no time.

Just as we suspected, the National Rifle Association has filed its first lawsuit using the Supreme Court's new interpretation of the Second Amendment to attack gun laws.

Within minutes of the decision, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre announced a challenge to gun laws in San Francisco and Chicago.

The Brady Center needs your help now. We cannot let the gun lobby get even one step ahead of our efforts to defend gun laws.

ACT NOW To Help Defend America's Gun Laws

Have no doubt, there will be more attacks on gun laws. As Mr. LaPierre said, "this is the opening salvo." The NRA is pushing more guns, in more places, in the hands of more people. We disagree. We should do all that we can to keep dangerous guns out of the hands of dangerous people.

If you have not yet made a gift to the Brady Gun Law Defense Fund -- or if you can make an additional gift -- I urge you to do so today.

We have our work cut out for us, but I know we can beat the gun lobby in court. All nine Justices agreed that most gun laws should be found constitutional -- like laws banning guns in schools, laws that regulate the sales of guns, and bans on "dangerous and unusual" weapons.

We have common sense on our side. And, with the Brady Center's legal expertise and years of experience, we can and will help defend gun laws that protect you, your family and your community.

Thank you for your support today.

Sincerely, Sarah Brady, Chair

P.S. The gun lobby won't stop with San Francisco and Chicago. According to one gun lobby spokesperson, the next targets could be New York and Detroit. Please support the Brady Gun Law Defense Fund today.

Now don't forget Sarah, you only need one square to wipe. And dangerous people are already prevented from having "DANGEROUS" guns.

.......The gun lobby won't stop with San Francisco and Chicago. According to one gun lobby spokesperson, the next targets could be New York and Detroit. Please support the Brady Gun Law Defense Fund today.

Detroit.... [rofl][laugh2][rofl][laugh2]
Who IS actually left in that festering s*ithole?

One can only hope it starts in Sh*tcago and San Fran and continues to Detroit and Bloomberg Country! And, I hope it continues and finally OPENS the Machine Gun Registry, an abomination in and of itself, so that law abiding citizens can LAWFULLY own a Machine Gun and register weapons that can be LAWFULLY owned AFTER 1986.

I cannot wait to own a weapon with a "fun switch".... [smile]

Back
Top Bottom