• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A local good guy with a gun

give it time and keep checking the status to see for DA office to charge all samaritans in that case.
this is not a type of a good deed that will be allowed to be kept unpunished. especially after all this publicity.
To me it seemed like the chief decided to get ahead of that. But I get your point.

To me it seemed like the chief decided to get ahead of that. But I get your point.
the factual impact to this country that marxist indoctrinated products of modern law schools are doing is only starting to be realized.
but, this vermin is pretty much everywhere now, and even those not originally indoctrinated are adjusting they behavior to mimicry and comply with a trend, as it leads to promotions and is a good career move, for now. and that now, most likely is still going to last quite a long bit.

the factual impact to this country that marxist indoctrinated products of modern law schools are doing is only starting to be realized.
but, this vermin is pretty much everywhere now, and even those not originally indoctrinated are adjusting they behavior to mimicry and comply with a trend, as it leads to promotions and is a good career move, for now. and that now, most likely is still going to last quite a long bit.
While I think you are correct if the status quo holds, my gut tells me that it won’t though. We have now met almost all of the pre-conditions for a hot Civil War. The political zeitgeist is very similar to that of Spain in July of 1936. I honestly believe that we are one more stolen election away from absolute disaster on an epic scale.

That Civil War will lead to a correction one way or another.

While I think you are correct if the status quo holds, my gut tells me that it won’t though. We have now met almost all of the pre-conditions for a hot Civil War. The political zeitgeist is very similar to that of Spain in July of 1936. I honestly believe that we are one more stolen election away from absolute disaster on an epic scale.

That Civil War will lead to a correction one way or another.
Unfortunately, you are probably correct.

give it time and keep checking the status to see for DA office to charge all samaritans in that case.
this is not a type of a good deed that will be allowed to be kept unpunished. especially after all this publicity.
The only reason they have not jammed up a good samaritan yet is because no shots were fired.

If there had been shots fired someone would already be jammed up. You are right, give it time for the DA to figure out something to charge someone with.

And once more, Channel 5 has absolutely no mention that there was a lawful use of a firearm in this case. They just talk about the 3 neighbors assisting the woman.

WCVB - All Narrative, All The Time!
Just like WBZ, it's all about climate change, woke BS and equity. Pathetic to watch these white news readers falling all over themselves trying to sell the woke, climate change crap to their Leftist audience.

Back
Top Bottom