• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A little help from my friends

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
As I posted earlier I am building a M39 rifle using an Arcangle Stock. I have the scope mount mounted and found with this mount my bent bolt will not clear the mount and close. So I need to have a custom bolt handle made. I had purchased over the years complete Mosin Nagant bolts. When I opened the box I used to store them I found I had given them away to folks here on the forum who were in need of bolt parts. In the past you could buy a complete bolt for 20 bucks. Now they are $65 or more!!!!!!

My request:
Does anyone have a bolt body I could purchase? I know I should place this in the WTB section however since my fellow collectors spend a great deal of time here I thought I ask on the C+R section and hope somebody can help me out.
You can PM me if you have one for sale or if you know of a web site that has them less than 65 bucks plus shipping that would be great.

Thanks folks.

Wish I could help, Fred. As many Mosins that are in the fold, I've never stocked up on parts.

A WTB on Gunboards might yield a lot more eyes on the request, though.

Back
Top Bottom