• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Lifetime Commitment

NES Member
Thanks to the help of Lens NRA offer. Today I received my Lifetime Membership [banana]

I want to thank Len once again for doing this for me.

llogo.jpg

I'm in the pipeline, thanks to LenS. I've been a GOAL member all along but never made the plunge for NRA. We might not agree with all what NRA does, but we can certainly get involved in shaping its future: starting by electing Jim Wallace to the board.

We might not agree with all what NRA does, but we can certainly get involved in shaping its future: starting by electing Jim Wallace to the board.

If they hadn't been around things would be far worse for us then they are now! If you value your 2nd amendment, pony up and become a member, weather it's a lifetime or not. I don't get how people can bitch about what the NRA does or doesn't do if they aren't even members.

We bitch because we see what the NRA does to scupper other gun rights groups. The NRA, like any other lobbyist group is interested in cash flow. They have no real incentive to actually fight for our gun rights.
I'd rather (and do) give to other groups who do actually fight for us; GOA, JPFO, SAF.
The NRA is out of touch and Not Relevent Anymore.

BJ my friend, I was glad to help you out. You too June 4th.

Yes we need to support NRA in spite of the fact that they don't always operate in our best interests. They still are the 800# gorilla that Congress is afraid of.

Back
Top Bottom