• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Healthy Distrust

Whats up fellow shooters? I haven't been on here in a while, haven't been shooting much either since I can't seem to find enough ammo to replenish my stores. I have been pretty busy with work and all, but in my spare time I decided to put together a short film on the topic of gun control, government, politics in general and the like. I am entering it into a contest and just finished mixing it down. I would like you guys to check this out.

There is some amazing footage from Larry Pratt and Stewart Rhodes at the Oath Keepers Rally in West Springfield earlier in the month, so check it out, you may even see yourself in some of the shots!

Let me know what you guys think,

Mike

Edit: had to re-edit. Will post new link when its uploaded...thanks

Super Edit: This video is beginning to pick up steam. Thought I would only bug you guys one more time. They are about to announce the finalists. So please guys, If you like it, comment and subscribe to my channel. More videos to come. If you hate Alex Jones, sorry. [smile]

Trailer...

Last edited by a moderator:
damnit sorry guys i had to re-edit it. I am mixing down a newer version now, it'll be up in a few hours. sorry about that

Great video. I watched all of the first vid. Excellent. (I also repped you and and wrote: +100. Sorry I meant to put more zeros than that.)

I liked your video questioning Coupe Deval and although you could have called him out on his bullshit more, it was well done. Looking forward to this as well.

Ok Guys, the new version is up. There were only a few minor tweeks to the text and audio. Go figure, an extra 3 hours of rendering time just to fix some little things...grr.

Lemme know what you guys think, its on the front page of the thread. Comment in the video if you like it! Stick around towards the middle when I get into Gun Control, I think it's probably the best part of the film.

Thank You NES!!!

I thought it was put together rather well. Just a couple of thoughts:

1. It's a bit long, but then again, I don't know the requirement/purpose. I did watch the whole thing but I think the message could have been delivered quicker.
2. Alex Jones is polarizing. I think most of the AJ content was relevant but there's a huge contingent of anti-AJ folks on NES that will see him and just stop watching.

Rep points awarded!

I wasn't really trying to make any points about the guy. Just recognized him from the other video. Thought it was a funny coincidence.

Its good work man, but you;ve got to shorten it up. Also some of the comments made by the folks in your video aren't factually accurate. Example: 2 billion rounds in a single year. That just isn't true. If we want to have an honest conversation about the role of government - we need to be honest. Its easy for the other side to label us as extremists when they can make it seem like we're blowing smoke.

So shorten it up - Americans have short attention spans. Make it factually accurate. But overall I'm impressed with the quality of your work...

Its good work man, but you;ve got to shorten it up. Also some of the comments made by the folks in your video aren't factually accurate. Example: 2 billion rounds in a single year. That just isn't true. If we want to have an honest conversation about the role of government - we need to be honest. Its easy for the other side to label us as extremists when they can make it seem like we're blowing smoke.

So shorten it up - Americans have short attention spans. Make it factually accurate. But overall I'm impressed with the quality of your work...

Good points, I think your right about the length its just too long. As far as the ammunition. I am almost positive it has exceeded 2 billion rounds by now. Actually now that I think of it. It was 2 billion plus in something like 15 months...big deal there preparing for war, lol. Good point though.

Bumpski!

If you like it, please share it with people you think are open to the ideas expressed in this film. Hopefully we can start turning the tide.

Back
Top Bottom